But which CBD bath product will give you that perfect experience?
To help you make an informed choice, we’ve compiled a handy buying guide with the 11 best CBD bath salts and bombs on the market.
Also Check Out:
This Article Contains:
- 11 Best CBD Bath Salts and Bombs for a Healing Soak
- #1 Vitality CBD Infused Bath Salt – Rose (£12.99)
- #2 Vitality CBD Bath Bomb – Lavender & Chamomile (£10)
- #3 Provacan CBD Infused Bath Salts (£17.99)
- #4 Mission C Lavender + CBD Bath Bomb (£8)
- #5 APOTHEM Unplug CBD Bath Salt (£65)
- #6 Lush 4:20 PM CBD Bath Bombs (£7)
- #7 Canamis CBD Bath Bomb – Red Mandarin & Pomegranate (£15)
- #8 Life Elements Signature Series CBD Bath Bombs (£13.62)
- #9 Prima Unwind Bath Gem (£12.30)
- #10 Healing Alternatives CBD Bath Salts – Lavender & Calry Sage (£19.50)
- #11 BeYou CBD Bath Bombs – Peppermint & Eucalyptus (£9.99)
- 2 FAQs related to CBD Bath Products
While CBD (cannabidiol) is the star ingredient in all these bath products, each one has a unique blend of healing salts, essential oils and other therapeutic compounds.
Here’s a run-down of our top CBD bath salts and bombs:
This vegan bath salt combines two natural healers, CBD and Epsom salt, with the divine aroma of rose.
An utterly relaxing bath with strong pain relief benefits!
And as it’s gentle on the skin, it’s ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Branding: Established in 2018, Vitality CBD is the UK’s premier CBD brand offering a range of wellness products, including edible and topical CBD.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD
- Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate, citric acid, Vitis vinifera, parfum (Rose), and more. It’s 100% free from THC and harmful pesticides!
- Value: £12.99 for the entire 100mg CBD — it’s priced competitively and packs excellent value. You can even get away with using half a bottle in a bath, making it last longer.
Just soak in warm water infused with this fizzy bath bomb and experience calm by the minute.
It contains lavender and chamomile essential oil, which not only adds a blissful fragrance but also has a gentle hydrating effect on the skin.
Give it a try if you seek relief from dry skin conditions!
- Branding: This is yet another high-quality, vegan product from Vitality CBD that delivers on the brand’s promise of safe and trustworthy CBD products.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD per bath bomb (100g)
- Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate, citric acid, Vitis vinifera, parfum (Lavender & Chamomile), and more
- Value: £9.99 for a 100mg CBD bath experience — a top-notch, high value for money product. It’s the best value CBD bath bomb with a high strength.
|Read more: Find out the 3 Simple Steps to Use CBD Bath Bombs Like a Pro.|
Need a rejuvenating bath to start your day feeling fresh?
Try this Provacan CBD bath salt!
The vegan-friendly product packs a lively citrus punch, unlike the calming floral scents in most traditional salts — perfect for a quick morning soak!
With a purifying mix of Dead Sea and Himalayan salt that’s blended with coconut oil, you can expect deep exfoliation and skin healing benefits.
- Branding: Provacan is the flagship brand of CiiTECH — a UK-based cannabis research company. Established in 2017, The brand offers high-quality and compliant cannabis products.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD per pack (200g)
- Ingredients: Maris Sal (Dead Sea and Himalayan salt), Sodium chloride, Sodium bicarbonate, caprylic triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, and more
- Value: £4.50 for each 25mg CBD bath salt sachet (4 in the bag) — It’s a lower dose per bath but one bag will last longer. It’s a good mid-price product if you prefer a citrusy aroma.
4. Mission C Lavender + CBD Bath Salts (£8.00) — 4.9/5
Having trouble falling asleep?
Add this relaxing combo of CBD, Epsom salts, lavender, and rosehip to your evening soak.
Its heavenly aroma will calm your senses and prepare you for a deep slumber.
CBD and lavender have anti-inflammatory properties — which can help with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
And with the soothing rosehip oil in the mix, you can expect effective relief from hypertension and osteoarthritis pain.
- Branding: Founded in 2021, Mission C is a premium CBD brand based in Manchester (UK). Its impressive range of lab-tested and vegan products includes CBD edibles, oils, creams, and more.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD per pack (140g)
- Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD isolate), lavender oil, rosehip oil, shea butter, Epsom salts, coconut oil, and more
- Value: At £8.00 for 100mg CBD bath experience, this vegan bath bomb is a bargain — it offers more value than the Vitality CBD Bath Bomb. Plus, its blissful aroma and skin-healing properties will keep you coming back for more.
APOTHEM has enriched these CBD salts with arnica and rosemary, known for their anti-inflammatory properties.
This vegan formula can soothe overworked muscles and add a healing glow to your skin. Its deep, woody aroma is also great for unwinding after a long day.
- Branding: APOTHEM is a UK-based CBD brand founded in 2018. It’s known for its high-quality, THC free products made with natural plant extracts.
- CBD content: 2500mg CBD per pot (250g)
- Ingredients: Maris sal (Dead Sea salt, Celtic salt), sodium chloride, Epsom salts, Avena sativa kernel flour, and more
- Value: Although it’s £65 a pot, it packs a huge 2500mg CBD. Three scoops is about 150mg CBD, or about £4 for every indulgent bath experience. Absolutely worth it for the frequent bather seeking a relaxing soak.
These quirky and cute looking 4:20 PM bath bombs will surely excite you for that afternoon bath.
While they can help you de-stress and relax, there isn’t enough CBD strength to relieve chronic or high-grade pain.
- Branding: Founded in 1995, Lush is a leading global cosmetic brand based in the UK. It makes a wide range of beauty products using natural ingredients.
- CBD content: 25mg
- Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, perfume, patchouli oil, pimento berry oil, and more
- Value: £7 for just a 25mg CBD bath experience — a relatively pricey product that might appeal to users looking for a vegan option with mild CBD concentration. We suggest paying a bit more for the Vitality CBD Bath Bomb and get 4x the CBD.
These vegan bath bombs are a sensory treat with fresh citrusy notes!
The key ingredients here — Epsom salts and CBD — work like a charm on sore muscles and can help you sleep better.
Our verdict: a balanced bath bomb that ticks all the right boxes.
- Branding: Canamis is a UK-based CBD brand that offers self-care products made with responsibly sourced ingredients. The company sources its broad spectrum CBD from organic hemp farms in Colorado, USA.
- CBD content: 100mg
- Ingredients: Citric acid, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of soda, CBD isolate, shea butter, and more
- Value: £15 for a 100mg CBD bath — the unique mandarin and pomegranate scents make it a must-try bath bomb for CBD users seeking a premium bath experience.
This non-vegan Life Element bath bomb comes in a compostable pack (made with mushroom root and hemp).
It has a mild eucalyptus fragrance that’s quite relaxing without being overpowering.
With just a 20-minute bath soak, you may notice improved blood circulation and relief from muscle soreness.
- Branding: Life Elements is a US-based company renowned for its skincare products made with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients.
- CBD content: 100mg
- Ingredients: Baking soda, citric acid, maltodextrin, grape seed oil, oatmeal, goat milk, and more
- Value: £16.40 for a 100mg CBD bath experience — although the ingredients are quite interesting, it’s not vegan and is a hefty price for a single bath.
Infused with lavender, camphor, and eucalyptus essential oils, this vegan-friendly bath bomb offers an exquisite aromatherapy experience.
It also has safflower seed oil to nourish your skin deeply.
However, a low CBD concentration means it may not be as effective for pain relief.
- Branding: Prima is a US-based wellness brand that offers a wide range of CBD products made using pure plant material.
- CBD content: 25mg CBD
- Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, magnesium sulfate (Epsom Salt), Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, and more.
- Value: £12.30 for a 25mg CBD bath experience — it’s expensive and didn’t compete with the better value Vitality CBD Bath Bomb.
These vegan-friendly bath salts contain a rejuvenating mix of minerals, essential oils and broad spectrum CBD.
While it might be low on overall CBD strength, you’ll enjoy the additional healing benefits of terpenes and other cannabinoids.
- Branding: Healing Alternatives is a trusted health and wellness brand based in the UK. It specialises in organic CBD products.
- CBD content: 30mg per pack (1kg)
- Ingredients: Maris sal (Dead Sea salts), Lavandula angustifolia flower oil, Salvia sclarea oil, Cannabidiol
- Value: Just under £20 for an entire kilo, but almost no CBD per bath — pricey, and the low CBD dose makes this product seem a bit gimmicky.
This 100% natural and vegan bath bomb contains poppy seeds and organic essential oils (peppermint, eucalyptus).
Just add one to your bath water to unwind and calm your senses.
- Branding: BeYou is a UK-based wellness brand that offers THC free and vegan CBD products. It’s one of the first CBD brands in the UK to have all its lab tests available.
- CBD content: 5mg CBD
- Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, aqua, Mentha piperita, Eucalyptus dives leaf oil, and more.
- Value: £10 for a CBD bath, but it’s a token 5mg of CBD — we loved them for the minty fresh scent, but the low CBD content was a let-down.
|Read More: Check out these 8 Amazing CBD Sprays that will instantly help you relax.|
Here are two commonly asked questions about CBD bath products:
1. Can I get high on CBD bath salts?
CBD bath products won’t make you high, provided they are free from THC or contain a trace amount (less than 0.2%).
Note: In the UK, no government reference says that 0.2% THC in a finished CBD product is legal.
2. How long should I soak in a CBD bath?
We recommend soaking for at least 15 minutes for CBD effects to kick in.
Say Hello to a Full Body Topical CBD Experience!
CBD bath products are a great way to heal and restore your body.
Explore the best CBD bath products shared above to find the one you like.
If you’re looking for more safe and reliable CBD products, check out GreenBox. We offer a wide array of CBD oil supplements, CBD edibles (gummies) and CBD topicals (CBD balm).