CBD chocolate is both healthy and delicious, providing you all the therapeutic benefits of CBD.
Also Check Out:
● Explore these 10 Awesome CBD Gift Ideas for you or your loved ones.
● Ever wanted to try a tasty CBD drink? Here are some of the Best CBD Drinks in 2022!
- 10 Best CBD Chocolate Edibles
- 1. Love Hemp CBD Chocolate Balls (£4.99
- 2. Cheerful Buddha CBD Infused 70% Dark Chocolate (£5.99)
- 3. Green Roads CBD Chocolate Bar (£8.25)
- 4. Body and Mind Botanicals CBD Infused Mint Dark Chocolate Buttons (£3.99)
- 5. Wunder Workshop Raw Chocolate Bliss Bar Turmeric x CBD (£5.99)
- 6. Infinity CBD Mint Chocolate (£9.99)
- 7. Naturalis London CBD Milk Chocolate (£20)
- 8. The London Botanists Dark Chocolate Infused with CBD (£6)
- 9. Noirebuds CBD Dark Chocolates (£19)
- 10. Winged Wellness Relaxation CBD Dark Chocolate Bites (£24.78)
- 5 CBD Chocolate FAQs
Explore these 10 delicious CBD chocolate edibles and pick your favourites:
Important: While most CBD chocolates on our list are THC-free, some may contain trace levels. However, no UK government reference clarifies that CBD products containing trace levels of THC are legal.
The Love Hemp CBD chocolate balls are the perfect little treat for anyone curious about CBD.
Fun fact: These tasty treats won ‘Best CBD Chocolate’ in the Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards 2021!
Each chocolate ball provides low and precise CBD levels, so you can easily modify your dose. Plus, it’s a healthy vegan snack containing 64% of cocoa — an excellent option for any dark chocolate lover.
- Branding: Love Hemp is a leading CBD brand offering a wide range of CBD products, including CBD gummies, creams, salves, and CBD capsule supplements. They also make some of the best CBD oil products in the UK. All their products are vegan, gluten-free, and made with 100% traceable quality ingredients.
- CBD content: 50mg CBD (5mg CBD per chocolate ball)
- Ingredients: CBD hemp extract, cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, natural flavouring, glazing agents
- Value: £0.49 per 5mg serving (1 ball) – this Love Hemp THC free CBD edible has a lower CBD dosage per serving. So it’s a great beginner-friendly CBD chocolate snack that offers good value for money since each ball gives you a minimal and precise dosage.
Craving a healthy, sweet snack to help you rebalance amidst a crazy-busy day?
Then this hand-crafted CBD dark chocolate bar is a great option!
With about 11.6mg CBD per square, this delicious treat is suitable for both beginners and more experienced CBD users.
If you want more exquisite flavours, they also offer refreshing mint and zesty orange-flavoured dark chocolates.
- Branding: Founded in 2019, Cheerful Buddha produces quality products from natural, plant-derived ingredients. Besides their CBD product range, the company also offers yummy, nootropics-infused coffee and hot chocolate.
- CBD content: 70mg CBD (11.6mg CBD per piece)
- Ingredients: Cacao 70%, unrefined sugar 29%, 630mg organic MCT Coconut oil, 70mg hemp-derived CBD extract
- Value: £0.99 per serving (1 piece) — this chocolate provides good value for money, considering it’s packed with premium CBD extract and Colombian cocoa beans.
This artisan dark chocolate has 180 mg of CBD isolate (meaning it contains only pure CBD and no other cannabis plant compounds).
So, this is the perfect calming down treat if you want a snack with 100% CBD and no other cannabinoids.
With its smooth texture and rich taste, it’s also an irresistible vegan, low-calorie dessert for any time of the day!
- Branding: Green Roads is a US-based CBD brand producing CBD oil, CBD coffee, CBD capsule, CBD gummies, topicals, and chocolate. All products are pharmacist-formulated and guarantee top quality, so you feel the CBD health benefits to the fullest.
- CBD content: 180mg CBD (15mg CBD per piece)
- Ingredients: Cacao bean, sugar, cacao butter, hemp-derived cannabinoid extract (CBD extract)
- Value: £0.68 per 15mg serving (1 piece) – this CBD chocolate offers great value for money since it contains a higher CBD dosage.
This fun snack has a refreshing minty flavour and 71% cocoa.
The hand-crafted full spectrum CBD chocolate buttons are infused with cold-pressed organic CBD oil, with about 2.5 mg of CBD per serving, offering an easy dosage.
Is mint not up your alley?
Body and Mind Botanicals offers these therapeutic treats in classic dark chocolate and fruity orange flavours too.
- Branding: Body and Mind Botanicals delivers high-quality full spectrum CBD oil and other CBD-based products while ensuring the highest quality ingredients from seed to shelf.
- CBD content: 25mg CBD (2.5mg CBD per chocolate button)
- Ingredients: Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, organic CBD oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla, mint oil
- Value: £0.39 per 2.5mg serving (1 button) – considering the low dosage, this CBD chocolate snack is more expensive than the rest. This product also has trace amounts of THC. So if you prefer a THC-free treat that’s also affordable, go for Love Hemp’s Chocolate Balls instead.
If you want to shake things up with some unusual flavours, this raw CBD chocolate bar might be just what you’re looking for!
Immerse in the flavourful infusion of turmeric, coconut, Ceylon cinnamon, and black pepper.
It’s also a great vegan CBD chocolate for the environmentally-conscious chocolate lover. Each bar is manufactured and packed using only sustainable practices and eco-friendly materials.
- Branding: Inspired by Ayurveda and herbalistic practices, Wunder Workshop is devoted to delivering products with integrity and purpose. The brand also follows ethical farming, eco-friendly packaging, and green energy use practices.
- CBD content: 16mg CBD (2mg CBD per piece)
- Ingredients: Cacao solids (55%), coconut milk powder, turmeric (2%), Ceylon cinnamon, black pepper, coconut sugar, cannabidiol (CBD)
- Value: £0.74 per 2mg serving (1 piece) – while this product offers superior quality ingredients, it is quite pricey considering its low CBD dosage. But it does contain a high dose of turmeric, and 1% of the company’s revenue goes to planting trees. So if you want to support their cause while getting a yummy chocolate snack in return, this might be a good fit for you.
However, if you prefer getting good value for money, try the Love Hemp Chocolate Balls instead.
This classic mint chocolate bar is infused with 120mg CBD. It has a seductive milky taste with subtle hemp flavour hints.
You could eat the chocolate on its own, add it to your hot chocolate, or even use it in your favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- Branding: Infinity CBD offers CBD chocolate, CBD tincture, and CBD bath bombs. All products are made in small batches in rural Wales with carefully selected ingredients.
- CBD content: 120mg CBD (5mg per square)
- Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soya lecithin, organic broad spectrum CBD, natural peppermint, natural vanilla flavouring
- Value: £0.41 per 5mg serving (1 square) – this CBD chocolate offers good value for money, considering its irresistible flavour and the fact that it’s hand-crafted by some of the UK’s best master chocolatiers. The only downside is that it’s not vegan friendly.
This tasty treat offers a balanced combo of the soothing effects of CBD and the energising effects of chocolate.
It’s also made with all-natural ingredients (including carefully selected hemp plants from Europe), so you’re guaranteed a high-quality product.
The low CBD content and irresistible vanilla hints also make it a great snack for any time of the day.
- Branding: Naturalis London offers a solid range of CBD edibles, oils, and topical products. All products are made with organic hemp extract for optimal benefits.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD (5mg per piece)
- Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, cannabidiol (CBD), whole milk powder, non-fat dry milk, unsweetened chocolate, soya lecithin, natural flavours, cocoa
- Value: £1 per 5mg serving (1 piece) – this is one of the most expensive CBD chocolates on our list. However, this might be a good option if you insist on top-notch quality. Or it could make an indulgent gift.
This chocolate bar has 70% cocoa content. It’s a great luxurious snack that can help you relax, recharge, and rebalance.
So, if you’re looking for some quality therapeutic treats to indulge in, this is a great choice.
Every bar is made with high-quality cocoa from Ecuador and full spectrum CBD extract (containing healthy terpenes).
- Branding: The London Botanists aims to deliver premium, simplistic products made with few but carefully selected ingredients. Besides chocolate, the company makes CBD tincture and skincare products.
- CBD content: 20mg CBD per bar
- Ingredients: 70% cocoa solids, sugar, cocoa butter emulsifier: soya, lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring, full spectrum hemp extract, MCT
- Value: £6 per bar – this CBD chocolate bar carries a hefty price tag. However, you are guaranteed quality, transparency, and 100% ethically sourced ingredients.
If you think dosing a CBD chocolate bar can be challenging for you, going for these bite-sized chocolates might be a better option.
The best part?
They come in 5 different flavours:
- Milk chocolate
- Milk chocolate toffee espresso
- Milk chocolate and dulce de leche (our personal favourite)
- White chocolate strawberry rose
- Dark chocolate special with goji berries, hemp seed and almond granola
Besides, these make for the perfect gift for friends and family who want to try CBD in its tastiest form!
- Branding: Noirebuds offers luxurious CBD products, including some of the best CBD chocolates and tea in various flavours.
- CBD content: 150mg CBD (25mg CBD per bite)
- Ingredients (for the dark chocolates): 2% dark chocolate, hemp seeds, almond granola, Himalayan pink salt, goji berries, CBD (cannabis extract)
- Value: £3.16 per 25mg serving (1 bite) – this product is priced in the upper-midrange and provides good value for money. Each bite-sized chocolate offers a unique flavour and premium CBD quality.
|Read more: If you prefer a yummy CBD drink instead, check our reviews of the 10 Best CBD Tea Brands and pick your favourite.|
Powered by nature, these great CBD infused chocolate bites are created to support women in their daily routines.
Infused with 30mg CBD, maca adaptogens, and 5-HTP amino acids, these yummy bites provide you with all the needed compounds to make you feel more relaxed, balanced, and uplifted.
The mild hibiscus floral flavour adds to this treat’s complex yet irresistible taste.
- Branding: We loved that Winged formulates all its products specifically with women in mind. All products are created to help women feel better emotionally and physically so they can be the best version of themselves every day.
- CBD content: 360mg CBD (30mg CBD per serving)
- Ingredients: Organic hemp oil extract (broad spectrum CBD from Cannabis Sativa L.), Maca (root), 5-HTP, hibiscus (flower), organic cocoa nibs, cocoa butter, vanilla, monk fruit, coconut, and others
- Value: £2.06 per 30mg serving – while this CBD edible is more pricey, it does offer a much higher CBD dosage per serving. The added natural ingredients and unusual yet yummy flavour provide good value for money if you’re looking for a mood-enhancing CBD snack.
Here are the answers to some CBD chocolate-related questions:
CBD chocolate can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours to start working.
The exact period depends on many factors, including the chocolate’s CBD concentration and whether you take it on a full or empty stomach.
Aim for about 20-40mg of CBD per serving.
However, remember that the CBD dose can vary significantly.
Some chocolate bars might contain 40mg, and others might contain 200mg. You should always calculate how much CBD is in a single serving to know what dose you’re ingesting.
Note: It’s always better to start with small amounts and increase them gradually until you find your optimal CBD dose. If unsure, consult your doctor so you can determine the right dosage for your needs.
|Read more: Not sure what’s the right CBD dosage for you? Check our detailed guide on How Much CBD to Take.|
Here are a few factors to help you choose the best CBD chocolate:
- Brand reputation: Check if the brand has a reputation for sustainable chocolate sourcing – you can look for a fair trade certification (or any other certificate) on the packaging that signifies ethically sourced cocoa.
- Ingredients: Always check the ingredient list since some of these edibles contain milk and nuts (hazelnut, almond, and other allergens.) If you’re looking for a healthier, vegan-friendly CBD chocolate, search for dark chocolate (usually richer in magnesium.)
- CBD potency: Consider the CBD dose in the chocolate and the cannabinoid types it contains (CBD isolate, full-spectrum, or broad-spectrum).
While chocolates with a lower dose of CBD (e.g., a chocolate bar containing 50mg CBD) are cheaper, they usually provide fewer servings. In comparison, stronger CBD edibles (like a CBD bar containing 100mg CBD or more) can be portioned into more servings and thereby last longer.
- Third-party lab tests: CBD chocolate and any other CBD product type from reputable brands should provide a Certificate of Analysis. Such certificates are issued by independent third-party labs and ensure the quality of the CBD product.
Yes, you can use CBD chocolate to make brownies, chocolate chip cookie treats, and other baked goods. Just keep in mind the total CBD dose you’re using.
CBD infused chocolate has calming properties, so it’s a great snack to have after a long, stressful day.
Or you can even have it as a midday snack with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate to feel more energised but less anxious.
Experience The Divine Taste of CBD Chocolate!
Choose your favourite chocolate flavour, type, and desired CBD dose, and get ready to indulge in a healthy, irresistible CBD snack.
To shop for high-quality CBD chocolate, CBD gummy edibles, CBD bath bombs, and other CBD products from reputable brands, visit the GreenBox store today!