CBD drinks are a quick and delicious way to get your daily CBD dose.
But with a wide range of CBD beverages available in the country, figuring out what to purchase is no cakewalk.
That’s why we have curated this list of the nine best CBD drinks you can buy in the UK. We’ll cover their pricing, ingredients, ratings, and value to help you out.
As a bonus, we’ll also answer three FAQs about CBD drinks.
Also Check Out:
This Article Covers:
- Best CBD Drinks UK: 9 Energizing Beverages You Can Try
- #1 Gibson’s Goodology Shiso Tea and Blueberry (£14.99)
- #2 Trip CBD Infused Lemon Basil Drink (£14)
- #3 Calm Sparkling Orange (£11.95)
- #4 Drink Sträva CBD Infused Coffee (£14.99)
- #5 Buddha Tea CBD Matcha Green Tea (£12.99)
- #6 BumbleZest Fire & Fortify 12mg CBD Shot (£34.20)
- #7 Common Water Original Sparkling Spring Water (£14)
- #8 Aqua Sativa Hazy Dry Gin (£37.95)
- #9 Aqua Sativa CBD Infused Spice Rum (£37.95)
- 3 FAQs About CBD Drinks
CBD products that don’t contain THC (the psychoactive component of cannabis) are safe to consume in the UK.
That’s why beverage producers can include it in their drinks.
And since most CBD drinks are produced using natural ingredients with additional nutrients, they can be good for your overall well-being.
Here are our picks for the best CBD drinks in the UK:
Looking for something that’s delicious and healthy?
Its invigorating and tasty blend of pure CBD and botanical extracts is designed to help you relax and unwind.
- Branding: OTO is an award-winning UK-based CBD brand, specialising in thirst-quenching products to help people live healthier lives.
- CBD content: 25mg of CBD per can. This is one of the highest strength CBD drinks available in the UK
- Ingredients: Each flavour has it’s own blend of adaptogens, natural flavourings & pure CBD isolate
- Value: At £2.99 for a single can, this is a great value CBD drink. It has a high CBD content and tastes delicious.
|Pro tip: Want to make your own hot CBD tea beverage at home?
Check out this delicious CBD tea recipe! In just five simple steps you’ll have a hot brew with all the benefits of CBD.
Here’s a fizzy lemon basil energy drink infused with premium CBD! Try this vegan CBD drink for a refreshing pick-me-up or as a cocktail mixer.
Trip’s drinks are also available in elderflower mint and peach ginger flavours.
- Branding: Trip is a UK-based brand committed to creating products that are delicious and good for your body and soul.
- CBD content: 15mg CBD per can, 10mg less than its direct competitor, Gibson’s Goodology
- Ingredients: Water, fruit juice from concentrate (lemon, grape), lemon balm, ginseng, CBD, and more
- Value: Trip Drinks offer good value at a good CBD strength, at about £2.30 per can.
|Read More: Brew a perfect cup of CBD tea in 5 Easy Steps.|
You’re in luck if you want a CBD product with added health benefits to boost immunity!
This vegan drink packs all the benefits of CBD, plus additional vitamins for immune support with a delicious fizzy orange flavour.
- Branding: Calm Drinks brings a fresh approach to the CBD infused drink category. The ethos of this CBD brand is to create a delicious dairy-free product.
- CBD content: 10mg CBD per can, which is low compared to our previous reviewed
- Ingredients: Carbonated water, orange juice, citric acid, natural flavours and colours, pure CBD, and more
- Value: At just £1.99 per can, Calm Sparkling Orange offers fairly good value for money. It also has an acceptable CBD dose at 10mg
Get your morning caffeine and daily CBD dose all at once with this delicious vegan CBD coffee!
It’s made from 100% specialty-grade Arabica beans, infused with CBD for a deep, robust flavour — great for French press or cold brew coffee.
- Branding: Sträva were among the first producers to infuse premium coffees with top-quality organic, broad spectrum hemp plant extract.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD per 340g bag, or 6mg per cup of coffee.
- Ingredients: 100% Arabica coffee, broad-spectrum organic hemp extract.
- Value: At just less than £1 for every CBD-infused cup of coffee, this is a delightful and convenient CBD pick-me-up.
A silky smooth and delicate tea with a high caffeine content, it’s infused with CBD for an invigorating experience.
Try this 100% organic, vegan CBD drink to unwind after a stressful day.
- Branding: Buddha Tea focuses on living in harmony with nature. Their CBD tea bags are bleach-free, and their boxes are made from 100% recycled material.
- CBD content: 90mg CBD per box, or 5mg per tea bag.
- Ingredients: Organic Japanese sencha, organic Japanese matcha, full spectrum water-soluble cannabidiol (CBD).
- Value: At about 70p per cup of CBD green tea, this is another good value option to enjoy CBD in your daily routine.
Grab one of these CBD shots if you want something that packs a punch! Drink neat or add to your favourite smoothie.
This vegan ginger CBD drink also has generous amounts of turmeric (a well-known adaptogen).
- Branding: This Battersea-based brand specialises in refreshing, tasty and nourishing vegan soft drink options.
- CBD content: 12mg CBD per bottle, about average
- Ingredients: Water, lemon juice, ginger juice, maple syrup, natural flavourings, pure CBD (less than 0.2% THC), and more
- Value: At £3.40 per shot, it’s a little expensive and with an average dose of CBD. It’s one of the less budget-friendly options on our list.
If you love CBD for its benefits, this CBD infused sparkling water will surely delight you!
The Common CBD water comes with a patented broad spectrum CBD formula and added vitamins to hydrate and restore balance.
- Branding: Common focuses primarily on its sparkling spring water, sourced in the English countryside.
- CBD content: 22mg CBD per bottle, one of the higher strength CBD drinks available
- Ingredients: Spring water, botanical hemp extract, vitamins: B3 (Niacin), B6, B7 (Biotin), B12, vitamin C, preservative (potassium sorbate)
- Value: At £3.50 per bottle and a higher CBD dose than most, this sparkling water offers good value, in our view.
If you’re a fan of CBD-infused spirits, you’ll enjoy the complex aromas and delicate flavours of this vegan-friendly gin.
Spicy notes, fresh citrus, and a dash of CBD — that’s the recipe for this revitalising drink!
- Branding: Aqua Sativa is a Manchester-based brand focused on spirit drinks infused with CBD.
- CBD content: 20mg CBD per an entire bottle, or just 2mg CBD per shot.
- Ingredients: Neutral grain spirits, juniper berries, botanicals, spices, CBD.
- Value: This CBD drink is a bit of a splurge given the very low CBD dose, but you get top-grade gin.
|Read more: Curious about whether taking CBD and alcohol is a good idea?
Find out the facts about taking CBD and alcohol before you do anything.
In the mood for something more robust?
Go for this sweet and dark spiced rum made from the finest natural ingredients!
- Branding: The company focuses on handcrafted, CBD-infused spirits with its Aqua Sativa Rum, winning the London Spirits Competition for 2022.
- CBD content: 20mg CBD per bottle, or just 2mg CBD per shot.
- Ingredients: Traditionally made rum infused with caramel, vanilla, spices, and CBD.
- Value: Like Aqua Sativa’s Dry Gin, if you focus just on the CBD strength this product doesn’t represent very good value.
Let’s now look at some common questions about CBD drinks:
Absolutely! Some of the key benefits include:
- Convenience: Most CBD infused drink options are made from popular beverages, like coconut water, fruit juice, and even seltzer water. They are easier to consume in social settings as they don’t require tools like vaping pens.
- Taste: CBD drinks usually have a more appealing taste than other CBD products, with exotic flavours like elderflower, passionfruit, hibiscus and grapefruit.
- Simple dosage: If you’re just starting your CBD journey, dosing is much simpler with CBD drinks. They come in various CBD concentrations, clearly indicated on the bottle.
- Enhanced Nutritional Value: Most CBD drinks have added nutrients like vitamin C, folic acid, and magnesium. Also, many have no added sugar and are low in calories.
2. How Much CBD Can You Drink a Day?
Each person is different, so the amount of CBD you drink daily will differ depending on factors such as body weight and tolerance.
The typical dosages range from 25-100mg/day.
|Read More: Find out How Much CBD You Need to Take and the factors that affect it.|
3. Can You Make Your Own CBD Drinks?
Yes! You can create your own CBD drink by infusing CBD oil with water, protein shakes, and cocktails.
Just make sure you buy good quality CBD oils, like Love Hemp 1200mg Natural CBD Oil, to avoid giving your drinks a strong smell and bitter, oily taste.
Other good-quality CBD oil products include Blessed CBD and Amma Life CBD oils. You can find them at an online wellness store or your local CBD shop.
|Read More: Check out these 10 Magnificent CBD Oil Products available in the UK.|
Enjoy All The Benefits of CBD Without Any Hassle!
CBD drinks are one of the easiest ways to enjoy all the benefits of CBD. The drinks on our list are also great tasting!
And if you’re looking for more high-quality CBD products, check out GreenBox.
We offer THC-free CBD capsules, the best CBD oil oral drops, CBD gummies (like Wicked Gummy Co CBD Gummy), and other CBD edibles.