A CBD face cream is a perfect gateway to enjoy the phenomenal skincare benefits of CBD.
But with several products available based on use, skin type, skin conditions, and so on, the question is: which CBD face cream should you buy?
To help you make an informed purchase, we’ve reviewed the 15 best CBD face creams available in 2023.
Also Check Out:
- 15 Excellent CBD Face Creams For Healthy and Radiant Skin
- For Regular Facial Skin Care
- For Specific Skin Conditions
- For Anti-ageing Benefits
|Read Important: While most CBD face creams on our list are THC free, some may contain trace levels. But keep in mind that no UK government reference clarifies that CBD products containing trace levels of THC are legal.|
A CBD face cream is a speciality skincare product that can:
- Hydrate and nourish the facial skin
- Protect your face from UV rays, free radicals, and other harmful environmental stressors
- Heal inflammatory skin conditions like acne and breakouts
It won’t make your skin greasy like an oil or balm!
In a CBD face cream, the cream base contains water. This makes it lighter and less sticky on your skin than a topical CBD oil or CBD balm.
So it’s perfect for experiencing the incredible benefits of CBD skincare every day!
Let’s now explore the top 15 CBD face creams you could consider purchasing:
|Note: For a standard price comparison, we’ve calculated the price per use for each product based on an estimated 50 uses per bottle.|
Want to maintain optimum facial skin health?
Here are the five best CBD face creams for daily nourishment:
This versatile face and body cream from Vitality CBD is mild on your skin and ideal for daily use.
You can use it as a facial moisturiser or apply it to the desired area as a hydrating lotion. That’s a win-win!
In any case, expect potent skin healing and rejuvenation — thanks to an ample CBD concentration, ginseng, and almond oil in the blend.
- Branding: Established in 2018, Vitality CBD is one of the UK’s most trusted CBD brands. The company has a diverse range of THC and paraben free CBD products, including CBD oil drops, topicals, and edibles.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD in 100ml
- Ingredients: Cannabidiol, sweet almond oil, ginseng root extract, comfrey extract, lavender extract, and more
- Value: £0.50 per use with (6mg CBD) — a top-notch CBD cream that punches far above its price with a good CBD potency and healing botanical ingredients. Highly recommended!
Have dry and itchy skin?
This Mission C day cream is what you need.
It’s enriched with two potent skin moisturisers — shea butter and aloe vera.
Plus, the CBD and lavender oil in this vegan-friendly mix help reduce skin inflammation and boost collagen.
Soft, healthy, and youthful skin!
- Branding: Mission C is a premium CBD brand based in the UK. Their 0% THC range is compliant with the UK’s Food Standards Agency and WADA standards.
- CBD content: 1000mg CBD in 50ml, very high strength
- Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD isolate), shea butter, olive oil, lavender oil, aloe vera, chamomile oil, and more.
- Value: £0.80 per dose (20mg CBD) — this competitively priced high-strength CBD cream offers high value with its skin-hydrating and collagen-boosting properties.
If you suffer from dull and dry skin, try this nourishing CBD cream from Dragonfly! You’ll love its antioxidant, anti-sebum, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Plus, it contains argan oil, a popular moisturiser that’ll leave your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Branding: Dragonfly CBD is a trusted wellness brand based in London, UK. They have a THC free range of CBD oil drops and skincare products.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD in 75ml
- Ingredients: Aqua (thermal water), olus oil, coco-caprylate, tapioka starch, glycerin, sorbitan olivate, cetearyl olivate
- Value: At £0.80 per use (6mg CBD) — it offers decent value but pales in comparison when it comes to the versatility of the Vitality CBD cream.
Need a face cream to maintain your skin’s pH?
Go for this vegan CBD (cannabidiol) one cream, enriched with aloe vera and jojoba oil.
But there’s a caveat:
Despite the high price, it only contains 275mg CBD in a 110ml jar!
So it may not provide the adequate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect you’d expect from a CBD skin care product.
- Branding: CBD One is a natural health and wellness company based in Lancashire, UK. With over 15 years of experience, the company has crafted a wide range of products, including full-spectrum CBD oil drops and CBD topicals.
- CBD content: 275mg full-spectrum CBD in 110ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, Cannabis sativa seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, meadowfoam seed oil, and more
- Value: £1.10 per use (5.5mg CBD) — this CBD product would have been an easy mid-budget recommendation had it packed in more CBD. Still a decent deal considering its organic and natural ingredients.
Sit back and soak in a high-quality CBD skin care experience with this OTO CBD Day Cream.
The vegan-friendly moisturiser contains 93% naturally derived ingredients that hydrate, revitalise and restore your skin radiance.
The best part?
A healthy CBD concentration also ensures excellent anti sebum and antioxidant properties, making it suitable for both dry and oily skin.
- Branding: Founded in 2018, OTO is a premium skincare brand headquartered in the UK. Besides its facial care range, OTO also offers speciality skincare products, such as a CBD hand cream and CBD face mask.
- CBD content: 750mg CBD in 30ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, Rosa damascena (Bulgarian rose) flower water, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) flower water, and more
- Value: At £1.38 per use (15mg CBD), this very high strength CBD product could be your getaway to premium CBD skincare with an excellent price-to-value ratio.
If you like your skin care products with an aromatic flair, this Bristol CBD cream will impress you.
Infused with frankincense and rose essential oils, this vegan cream is healing and incredibly calming on your skin.
- Branding: Bristol CBD is a UK-based organic CBD brand started by natural healthcare practitioners Koren Barnwell and Mark Dunn. Their products contain the finest quality hemp extracts from across Europe.
- CBD content: 500mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Jojoba oil, rose hip oil, tocopherol (pure vitamin E oil), broad spectrum CBD oil including 500mg Cannabidiol, alcohol denat, and more
- Value: £0.46 per use (10mg CBD) — priced competitively, this moisturiser is ideal for users looking for an affordable CBD skin care product with a relaxing aroma.
Want to end the cycle of acne breakouts?
Try these popular anti acne CBD face creams:
Get past your acne blues with a daily dose of this vegan and 100% natural ULU CBD Acne Day Cream.
The organic hemp-derived CBD can reduce the build-up of oily sebum on your face — a major cause of acne.
At the same time, coconut and jojoba oil nurtures and hydrates the skin thoroughly, keeping it soft and moisturised.
- Branding: ULU is an award-winning CBD brand based in the UK. Its CBD skin care products are a mix of full-spectrum, broad spectrum, and CBD isolate based products.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD in 30ml
- Ingredients: Organic aloe leaf juice (Aloe barbadensis), organic coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera), DMAE bitartrate, emulsifying wax (cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60), and more
- Value: £0.50 per dose (6mg CBD) — a good value-for-money CBD face cream for those struggling with excessive sebum.
|Read more: Curious about what types of CBD you might find in your CBD skincare? Find out how CBD Distillate is Different from CBD Isolate.|
If you have sensitive skin prone to frequent breakouts, try this anti acne cream.
Its ingredient list features skin-friendly omega fatty acids, Cannabis sativa seed oil, and vitamin E. So expect effective relief from conditions like redness, itching, and irritation.
- Branding: Medterra CBD is a US-based CBD brand affiliated with the Hemp Research Pilot Program of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture.
- CBD content: 100mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, colloidal oatmeal, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, lecithin, and more
- Value: £0.70 per dose (2mg CBD) — a decent mid-value topical CBD product that could have done better with a higher CBD concentration and vegan-friendly ingredients.
This Canamis CBD cream is specifically designed to relieve inflammatory conditions like Psoriasis and Eczema.
Gently apply to affected areas and experience the magic of organic CBD (hemp seed oil), vitamin C, vitamin E, and other healing botanicals.
The vegan blend also has calming essential oils (peppermint, rosemary) for quick relief from skin irritation.
- Branding: This UK-based wellness brand is a result of over 25 years of CBD research (in the field of Osteopathy) by its founder Edward Buckwald. Their wide CBD range includes effective CBD oil drops, exotic CBD bath bomb flavours, and more.
- CBD content: 500mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, coconut oil (Cocos nucifera), sweet almond oil, and more
- Value: £0.80 per dose (10mg CBD) — an adequate CBD concentration and a premium ingredient list (for anti microbial and anti inflammatory properties) make this a high-value product, in our opinion.
This CBD cream is designed for oily and acne prone skin.
It contains basil oil, which helps deal with breakouts thanks to its anti-microbial properties.
Add hemp oil and ginseng to this mix, and voila! Your skin will be blemish free and glowing.
- Branding: You & Oil is a beauty brand headquartered in Lithuania. Their organic and plant-based skincare range is available in over 25 countries.
- CBD content: 5% CBD in 30ml (about 1500mg). Although, the ingredients only refer to hemp seed oil, so perhaps it is 5% hemp seed oil. It would make sense at this lower price point.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Perilla ocymoides (perilla mint) seed oil, sucrose stearate, squalene, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil
- Value: If it does contain 1500mg, the cost per use is just £0.28 for 50mg CBD. This would be most affordable and CBD rich product on our list. Great value for the price!
CBD creams are known to have incredible anti-ageing benefits, and the following products are some of the best that you could try:
Say goodbye to fine lines, wrinkles, and skin dryness with this collagen rich CBD topical.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, this natural blend contains aloe vera and pure CBD extract to improve hydration and maintain an even skin tone.
- Branding: Poko is a CBD skincare brand based in Ireland. It offers a cruelty-free skincare range, including products like an eye cream or a psoriasis balm.
- CBD content: 500mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Aloe vera juice (Aloe barbadensis), CBD isolate, hydrolysed collagen, and more
- Value: £0.62 per dose (10mg CBD) — a reliable anti-ageing cream that won’t burn your pocket. However, it does contain animal-based collagen, although the brand doesn’t specify from which species
Looking for a fragrance-free option for sensitive skin?
This Mission C CBD moisturiser could be right up your alley.
It has three potent healers – CBD, hyaluronic acid and retinol – to keep your skin thoroughly hydrated and nourished.
The blend also contains collagen, vitamin A, and vitamin E to maintain your skin’s natural elasticity.
- Branding: This UK-based wellness brand has a 0% THC range compliant with UK’s Food Standards Agency and WADA standards.
- CBD content: 1000mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol & polysorbate 60 (emulsifying wax nf), Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower oil), glycerin (vegetable glycerin), Olea europaea fruit oil (olive oil), and more
- Value: £1 per dose (20mg CBD) — it’s a tempting deal, considering its premium ingredients like hyaluronic acid and a high CBD potency. However, vegan users beware: this product contains marine collagen.
This dermatologically certified J’Tanicals cream is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Branding: J’Tanicals is a UK-based skincare brand with a strong focus on natural and sustainably sourced ingredients. Their CBD products contain high-quality cannabidiol derived from hemp farms in the Swiss Alps.
- CBD content: 500mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, sorbitan stearate, octyldodecanol, Olea europaea fruit oil, Cetearyl alcohol, squalane
- Value: Around £1 per dose (10mg CBD) — a one-of-a-kind CBD skincare product with the goodness of probiotics at a great price.
This fast-absorbing formulation from Supreme CBD works like a charm on visible signs of ageing, like fine lines and wrinkles.
It also features ginseng and lavender for a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Branding: Based in Liverpool, UK, Supreme CBD is a wellness brand with a wide range of CBD products, including topicals (CBD muscle balm, facial creams ), edibles (CBD gummies), and more.
- CBD content: 350mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Aqua, isopropyl myristate, Stearic acid, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, glyceryl stearate, and more
- Value: £0.70 per dose (7mg CBD) — packing in organic and natural ingredients, this vegan-friendly topical CBD product is a reliable option in the mid-tier range. However, it’s a shame it comes in a tacky white plastic tub.
Besides broad spectrum CBD, this vegan cream features CBG (cannabigerol) — another beneficial cannabinoid found in the hemp plant (or cannabis plant).
How does CBG help your skin?
It’s known to fortify your skin with excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Branding: This UK-based CBD company has an experienced nutritional therapist, Claudia Le Feuvre, and a fitness industry pioneer, Mike Balfour Obe, at its helm. No surprise, they have an impeccable range of CBD products.
- CBD content: 150mg CBD in 50ml
- Ingredients: Purified water, sweet almond oil, emulsifying wax, grapeseed oil, Glycerin, and more
- Value: £0.75 per dose — this award-winning beauty product (Editor’s Choice for Best Anti-ageing Face Cream, 2022 Beauty Shortlist Awards) should be high on your list if your budget is under £50.
Here’re four CBD FAQs related to facial creams:
Cream-based moisturisers fortify the top layer of your skin, improving hydration at the surface.
Once it’s absorbed into the skin, the CBD in the cream stimulates the cannabinoid receptors in your skin.
These receptors are part of your body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and help initiate and speed up the body’s natural skin healing mechanism.
2. How do I Use CBD Skin Creams?
Begin by thoroughly cleaning your face with a mild cleanser.
Then, gently massage the CBD cream in circular upward motions till it’s completely absorbed by the skin.
3. How is a Facial Cream Different From a Facial Serum?
While serums have a higher concentration of active ingredients, they lack the moisturising oils and lubricants typically present in creams.
4. Are There Any Side Effects of Using CBD Face Creams?
CBD creams are excellent for skin nourishment and are generally safe for every skin type.
However, some creams may contain potential allergens that irritate sensitive skin.
So always check the ingredient list and do a patch test before using it on your face. Seek immediate medical advice if you experience any side effects.
Nourish And Uplift Your Facial Skin With CBD Skincare!
CBD facial creams can be the go-to solution for those seeking plant-based healing and nourishment for their skin.
Go through our well-researched list to find the perfect CBD cream match for your skin type and needs.
If you’re looking for more safe and reliable CBD products, head over to GreenBox! Browse our impressive range to find a pain-relieving CBD muscle balm, a stress-busting CBD massage oil, and much more.