Want to enjoy CBD but don’t like the taste of CBD products like capsules and oils?
CBD jelly domes are a great tasting alternative!
But with so many products on the market, figuring out the best options is no walk in the park.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 11 of the most palatable and high-quality CBD jelly domes. We’ll cover their pricing, ingredients, customer reviews, and value so you can choose the best one for you.
Also Check Out:
This Article Covers:
- 11 Tasty and Beneficial CBD Jelly Domes
- #1 Love Hemp 50mg CBD Jelly Domes £4.99
- #2 Wicked Gummy Co 600mg CBD Gummies £29.99
- #3 Provacan CBD 500mg Fruit Gummies £29.99
- #4 Mission C CBD + Multivitamin Gummies 300mg £14.99
- #4 Purity CBD 300mg Jelly Domes £34.00
- #5 Uproar CBD Jelly Domes 600mg £30.00
- #6 Orange County CBD Small 800mg Strawberry Gummies £22.49
- #7 Blessed CBD 750mg CBD Gummies £64.95
- #8 Golfers CBD 20mg Jelly Domes 20-pack £23.9
- #9 Honest Hemp CBD Vegan Domes 200mg £10.39
- #10 Vitality CBD Gummy Bears 200mg £15.99
- 3 FAQs About CBD Jelly Domes
Here we go!
Important: The UK Foods Standards Agency (FSA) advises against using CBD when pregnant or breastfeeding. Additionally, any CBD product (including CBD jelly domes) should be kept out of the reach of children.
CBD jelly domes are undoubtedly one of the tastiest ways to take CBD. They’re also more convenient and easy to dose than other CBD edibles like CBD cookies.
Just grab one of these CBD jelly domes right away:
Disclaimer: While most CBD jelly domes on our list are THC free, some may contain up to 0.2% THC (considered legal in the UK). But keep in mind that no UK government reference clarifies that it’s legal.
These vegan friendly fruity jelly domes offer you all the benefits of CBD, plus added vitamins and minerals.
Each pack of Love Hemp CBD jelly domes contains an assortment of succulent strawberry, orange and blackcurrant flavoured sweets to suit all taste buds.
These award-winning edibles have low CBD levels — perfect if you’re new to CBD!
- Branding: Established in 2015, Love Hemp is the UK’s leading and most trusted CBD brand with great customer reviews. Love Hemp CBD produces top-quality CBD oils, capsules, edibles, and skin care products.
- CBD content: 50mg per pack (5 mg CBD per jelly dome)
- Ingredients: CBD hemp plant extract, coconut oil (MCT), sugar, glucose syrup, water, pectin, and more
- Value: At £3.99 for a 50 mg dose, these Love Hemp products fall in the mid-level pricing range but considering their high quality, we think it’s well worth the price.
Want a citrusy CBD product with additional wellness benefits?
Not only do these lime-flavoured vegan sweets provide a medium CBD dose, but they also contain vitamins and minerals to fight fatigue and support your immune system.
This food supplement even contains biotin to promote healthy hair, skin, and nails to have you looking and feeling your best.
- Branding: Wicked Gummy Co is a much-loved London-based brand on a mission to make taking vitamins and CBD effective, safe, convenient, and fun.
- CBD content: 600mg CBD per jar (10mg CBD per gummy)
- Ingredients: Glucose syrup, sugar, modified starch, acidifier (citric acid), vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, B6, folic acid, zinc, etc.), premium CBD, and more
- Value: £2.49 for a 50 mg dose — it offers good value for money due to its anti-inflammatory benefits and host of wellness boosting ingredients.
Provacan’s mixed fruit flavoured vegan gummies are a healthy on-the-go treat developed by the pioneers of CBD themselves.
These vegan-friendly CBD edibles are one of the few CBD gummies made with broad spectrum CBD available in the UK.
- Branding: Provacan products are researched at various biotech companies and universities, including Israel’s Hebrew University. Their products, like gummies, CBD terpenes e-liquid, CBD oil, etc., are manufactured in the EU with a focus on versatility, longevity, and effectiveness.
- CBD content: 500mg CBD per jar (10mg CBD per gummy)
- Ingredients: Sugar, glucose, water, pectin, lactic acid, premium CBD distillate, flavourings, and more
- Value: At £2.99 for a 50mg dose, these gummies are a top-notch, budget-friendly buy.
Looking for a yummy way to boost your immunity?
Mission C’s gummies are loaded with 10mg CBD and tons of beneficial nutrients, like zinc, vitamins B, C, E, etc., to strengthen your immune system.
Plus, the gummies contain 5 HTP, which can improve your energy, mood, and sleep quality.
- Branding: Mission C is a Manchester-based brand and one of the UK’s top companies providing premium CBD products. The brand offers a variety of well-being, skin care, and sports products — all vegan-friendly and THC-free.
- CBD content: 300mg of CBD per jar (10mg per gummy bear)
- Ingredients: Pure Isolate CBD, 5 HTP, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and more
- Value: At £2.50 per 50mg dose, these gummies are a steal deal. Premium quality CBD isolate combined with multivitamins and minerals — double the benefits at a pocket-friendly price!
These delicious gluten free treats are made with high-quality broad spectrum CBD oil, infused into the traditional gummy sweet we all know and love.
Available in orange, grape, and lemon flavours, these fruit gummies are a delightful way to get your daily CBD dose.
- Branding: Committed to traceability from seed to shelf, Purity Hemp Company uses only organic CBD sourced from ISO-certified farmers.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD per jar (10mg CBD per jelly dome)
- Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, sorbitol, citric acid, broad spectrum CBD, and more
- Value: At £5.66 for a 50mg dose, these are on the pricier side. Plus, they aren’t vegan and also don’t offer additional benefits. So if you prefer a product with health and wellness benefits that’s also pocket-friendly, we recommend Wicked Gummy Co CBD Gummies.
You’ll love the flavour and calming effect of these THC free, vegan jelly domes!
Each jar contains 30 mouth-watering sweets in zesty orange, succulent strawberry, and juicy blackcurrant flavours.
- Branding: The Uproar brand was established on vitality, adventure, creativity, and sustainability principles. They use all-natural ingredients in their products and recyclable materials for their packaging.
- CBD content: 600mg of CBD per jar (20mg of CBD per CBD gummy)
- Ingredients: CBD hemp extract, MCT oil (from coconuts), sugar, glucose syrup, water, pectin, lactic acid, natural colours like beetroot red, and more
- Value: At £2.50 for a 50 mg dose of CBD, we think these delicious, fast-acting, gluten free gummies are an excellent choice for anyone struggling with anxiety or irregular sleep patterns.
|Read more: Trying to figure out your ideal CBD dose? Discover 6 Important Factors You Should Consider!|
These delicious treats are vegan-friendly and jam packed with succulent strawberry flavour.
With generous amounts of CBD, these gummies are a great way to get your daily dose. Moreover, they’re THC and gluten free.
- Branding: The Orange County brand was established in California but has become popular in the UK and Europe. Their range includes high-quality CBD oils, CBD gummies, CBD vapes and CBD skin care products.
- CBD content: 800mg per tub (40 mg CBD per gummy)
- Ingredients: Broad spectrum hemp plant cannabidiol (CBD), glucose syrup, sugar, acid: citric acid, malic acid, and more.
- Value: At £1.56 per 50mg dose, you’ll definitely want to add these sweet CBD jelly domes to your wishlist. They offer superb value for money with 40mg of CBD in a single gummy, great flavour, and top-quality ingredients.
Here, we have a palate-pleasing treat from Blessed CBD.
These vegan CBD jelly domes are tropical fruit flavoured and great for post-workout recovery or relaxing after a stressful day.
- Branding: This UK-based brand aims to bring the highest quality CBD products to the British market at a reasonable price. Some of their products include CBD edibles, CBD skin care, and CBD oils.
- CBD content: 750mg CBD per bottle (25mg CBD per gummy)
- Ingredients: CBD isolate, sugar, light corn syrup, pectin, natural colours, natural watermelon, lemon, mango, apple flavour, and more
- Value: At £4.33 per 50mg dose, these CBD edibles are slightly expensive but do help you feel calm and composed. You’ll also receive free delivery. However, there are some better-value products on this list.
|Read more: The Food Standards Agency (FSA) recommends no more than 70mg CBD daily.
So how many CBD jelly domes should you eat per day? Check out The Expert Recommended CBD Gummy Dosage.
For an easy pre or post-game pick-me-up, try these delicious vegan-friendly CBD jelly domes.
Enjoy these anti-inflammatory sweets right on the golf course to increase focus or before bed to help relax muscles, address lactic acid build-up and promote restful sleep.
- Branding: Based in Surrey, this UK brand is focused exclusively on CBD products for golfers that reduce anxiety and help improve concentration.
- CBD content: 400mg CBD per pack (20mg of CBD per jelly dome)
- Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD hemp extract), sweeteners, citric acid, glazing agent, natural colours and natural flavours
- Value: At around £2.99 per 50mg dose, these jelly domes are a pocket-friendly way to get your CBD dose before, during, or after a sports game.
In the mood for a strawberry-flavoured CBD treat?
Give Honest Hemp vegan CBD edibles a try!
Each delicious jelly dome is infused with 10mg of broad-spectrum CBD extract. They’re also organic, non-GMO, and THC free.
- Branding: Established in 2015, Honest Hemp is a British CBD grower of organic industrial hemp and a trusted importer of the finest CBD products.
- CBD content: 200mg of CBD per jar (10mg CBD per jelly dome)
- Ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelling agent (pectin), acid (citric acid), CBD-rich hemp extract (0.2%), and more
- Value: At £2.59 per 50mg dose, these delicious broad-spectrum jelly dome treats are very competitively priced.
Vitality’s raspberry and orange flavoured CBD gummy bears are a tasty way to supplement your daily CBD dose, unwind and relax.
Made from natural Colorado-grown hemp plant extract, the suggested daily dose of these sweets is 70mg CBD.
- Branding: Established in 2018, the Vitality brand is committed to delivering a diverse range of cannabis related products for every type of CBD user. All their products undergo independent CBD lab testing.
- CBD content: 200mg of CBD per jar (5mg per gummy bear)
- Ingredients: Glucose syrup, sugar, water, gelatin, acid (citric acid), coconut oil (MCT), premium CBD
- Value: At £3.99 per 50mg dose, these less potent but premium CBD gummies are a convenient and palate-pleasing choice for CBD beginners. It’s just a shame they’re not vegan
|Read more: Looking to unwind after a long day? A CBD bath bomb will help you melt the stress away. Check out How To Use CBD Bath Bombs, The Benefits & CBD FAQs.|
Looking for more options?
Check out these CBD jelly products:
- Spectrum Confections CBD jelly bean sweets created by Jelly Belly founder David Klein – Custom pricing: Spectrum Confections by David Klein manufactures gelatin-free jelly bean products in 38 different flavours. If you’re worried about sugar intake, you can go for their sugar-free options.
- Vibes CBD 500mg CBD Gummies – £39.99: These fruit-flavoured, vegan-friendly CBD gummies are made from premium organic hemp plant extracts. Vibes CBD gummies are also 100% THC-free and CBD lab tested for safety and potency.
Here are the answers to the most common CBD faqs.
The effects of CBD jelly domes and CBD oil are typically the same.
The biggest differences are their ingredients and how quickly they take effect.
- CBD jelly domes (CBD sweets/gummies) usually contain CBD isolate, a white powder that’s easily made into CBD sweets.
- CBD oil can be made from CBD isolate or CBD distillate (full spectrum or broad spectrum CBD) dissolved into a carrier oil like MCT. CBD distillate is a viscous liquid that comes out of the cannabinoid extraction process, containing a very high CBD concentration.
Most CBD gummies typically don’t contain CBD oil.
|Read more: Explore all the Differences Between CBD Distillate and CBD Isolate.|
B. Slow-Releasing Vs. Fast-Acting
Various forms of CBD take different amounts of time to affect the body.
CBD jelly domes are the slowest releasing CBD form, together with CBD capsules. CBD oils generally take effect much quicker. (Find out why this is the case.)
Here are a few reasons to try CBD jelly domes:
- If you have difficulty swallowing CBD capsules or dislike the taste of CBD oils, CBD sweets tend to go down easier than these forms of cannabinoids.
- Want a convenient way to take your CBD that’s inconspicuous? Go for CBD gummies!
- Each CBD jelly dome contains a certain amount of CBD, usually indicated on the packaging. No need for measuring with a pipette.
You can easily whip up a batch of vegan CBD jelly domes using your favourite CBD oil.
Here’s a simple recipe:
- one cup of your preferred fruit juice
- one tablespoon agar agar powder (vegan gelatin substitute)
- 4ml CBD oil
- Add the agar agar powder and fruit juice to a small saucepan and whisk until the powder dissolves.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and gently bring it to a boil.
- As the mixture begins to thicken, take it off the heat.
- Pour in the CBD oil and mix thoroughly.
- Quickly pour the mixture into moulds of your choice and refrigerate.
- After 30 minutes in the refrigerator, they’re ready to enjoy.
Unwind with Tasty On-the-Go CBD Jellies!
If you’re in the mood for a convenient, pre-measured CBD dose in a sweet treat, CBD jelly domes are a great option. Plus, you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
Check out our list of effective CBD jelly domes to find the best CBD edibles for your needs.
For related products like CBD massage oil brands, CBD capsules, CBD food supplement options, and CBD bath bomb ranges, visit GreenBox. We only offer the best, all-natural, and vegan-friendly CBD products.