Fret not! You’ll find everything you need from our curated list of the 11 best CBD massage oils available in 2023.
Also Check Out:
- 11 Best CBD Massage Oils For Softer Skin And Relaxation
- Infinity CBD Massage Oil 300mg (£24.99)
- Green Stem CBD Massage Oil 300mg (£19.99)
- Susan’s CBD Hemp CBD Massage Oil 2400mg (£74.25)
- Empower CBD Luxe Body Oil 500mg (£56.08)
- Provacan CBD Massage Oil 100mg (£19.99)
- Naturecan CBD Massage Oil 1500mg (£31.99)
- Bristol CBD Massage Oil 500mg (£19.99)
- Charlotte’s Web Massage Therapy CBD Oil For Pain Relief 200mg (£24.74)
- Grass & Co. CBD Body Oil 250mg (£14.50)
- Somnio CBD Rescue Massage Oil 900mg (£39.99)
- Herbliz Rose CBD Massage Oil 300mg (£20.30)
Whether you’re a massage therapist or someone looking to try topical CBD, these 11 massage oils could be perfect for you.
Only meant for external use, these products offer all the health benefits of CBD plus the goodness of essential oils and vitamins (usually vitamins A and E).
|Disclaimer: While most CBD massage oils on our list are THC free, some may contain trace levels. But no UK government reference says that CBD products containing even trace levels of THC are legal.|
Looking for something that’ll leave your skin feeling soft and supple?
Try this highly concentrated, 100% THC-free, full spectrum massage oil from Infinity CBD.
This vegan-friendly product contains organic CBD oil, vitamin E, lavender, chamomile, and peppermint, perfect for a soothing deep tissue massage.
- Branding: Infinity CBD is known for its handcrafted and artisanal CBD products. Their unique product range of CBD oil drops, balms, and body salves, are thoroughly tested by third party labs, guaranteeing their purity.
- CBD content: 300mg
- Ingredient list: Prunus amygdalus Dulcis oil, squalane, Cannabis Sativa extract, tocopherol, mentha arvensis herb oil, and more
- Value: £0.83 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — while on the pricey side, this CBD product contains full spectrum CBD extract and other therapeutic plant-based ingredients, making it worth every penny.
Indulge your senses and relieve chronic pain with this vegan, THC-free CBD massage oil.
It contains a vitamin-rich base blended with lavender, sandalwood, and jasmine. This makes it a terrific oil for an immersive massage experience, leaving you rejuvenated and relaxed.
You can also use it after an intensive workout or physical activity to help your body recover from muscle sores.
- Branding: Green Stem CBD makes high quality CBD products using either 99% CBD isolate (pure CBD) or broad spectrum hemp oil distillate. Their product line comprises CBD oil drops, vaping liquids, CBD bath bombs, hand creams, and lip balms.
- CBD content: 300mg
- Ingredient list: Coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, fragrance, cannabidiol, vitamin E, and more
- Value: £0.66 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — this mid-priced CBD massage oil can do wonders for your skin and muscle recovery. You also get the added benefits of vitamin E, making this worth it.
Susan’s CBD hemp massage oil has soothing anti inflammatory properties, perfect for your stiff or sore muscles.
The massage oil is vegan and THC-free, containing 2400mg of CBD and natural ingredients like rosemary, calendula, and chamomile.
Fun fact: This product won the title of LNE & Spa magazine’s “Best Massage Product” in 2019.
- Branding: Susan’s CBD products are third party lab tested, guaranteeing effective amounts of CBD and CBG (Cannabigerol). They make some of the strongest CBD products available on the market.
- CBD content: 2400mg
- Ingredient list: Refined sesame seed oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, chamomile, calendula, and more
- Value: £0.31 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — this CBD massage oil offers excellent value for money if you need relief from chronic pain. You can also customise your order if you’re allergic to essential oils or tree nut oils.
This silky smooth formulation provides fast absorption, skin moisturizing properties, and an enchanting aroma of lavender and jojoba.
The best part?
It’s a pure CBD extract that’ll help you relax after a long, tiring day!
- Branding: Trista Okel created Empower Bodycare in 2004 in her kitchen. She was inspired to create an all-natural pain relief remedy for her mom. Since then, she’s expanded her product line, creating various high-quality CBD topicals.
- CBD content: 500mg
- Ingredient lists: Non-GMO grapeseed oil, organic jojoba seed essential oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil, mixed tocopherols, CBD derived from organically grown Cannabis Sativa L. (hemp), and more
- Value: This is a high-priced CBD product at £1.12 for a standard 10mg CBD dose. But since it’s one of the best CBD topicals, providing ultimate mind and body relaxation, we think it’s good value for money.
|Read more: Discover How to Use CBD Bath Bombs and explore its many health benefits.|
Looking for a product to soothe muscle tension after a rigorous workout?
Then try the THC-free Provacan CBD massage oil!
This vegan hemp-based CBD product is blended with ginger root, rice bran, and eucalyptus carrier oil, perfect for athletes and gym enthusiasts.
- Branding: Provacan CBD product range is made with EU-certified organic hemp and is completely free of pesticides, herbicides, or insecticides.
- CBD content: 100mg
- Ingredients: Hemp seed oil (Cannabis Sativa), rice bran oil, apricot kernel oil, sweet orange oil, ginger root oil, CBD isolate, and more
- Value: This product is expensive — at £2 for a standard 10mg CBD dose. But since it’s loaded with several health-promoting and moisturising ingredients, we think it’s good value for money.
This vegan-friendly broad-spectrum organic CBD massage oil from Naturecan is blended with lavender and almond oil.
You can use this product to relieve muscle tension and inflammation.
- Branding: Naturecan is a globally-recognised wellness brand known for its premium hemp-derived CBD products. All their products undergo rigorous testing, so you only get top-notch quality.
- CBD content: 1500mg
- Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, lavender essential oil, cannabidiol, linalool
- Value: £0.21 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — this is an excellent pocket-friendly CBD product derived from US-grown organic hemp plants.
This THC free CBD massage oil is an excellent choice for a truly sensory experience.
Plus, it’s vegan-friendly and has anti inflammatory properties.
It’s a delightful blend of vitamin E, lavender, rosemary, sage, and marjoram — best for a pre-or post-workout massage.
- Branding: Bristol CBD produces high-quality CBD products with the finest hemp extracts from Europe.
- CBD content: 500mg
- Ingredients: Sunflower oil, broad spectrum CBD oil (500mg cannabidiol), wheatgerm oil & pure vitamin E oil, essential oils: lavender, rosemary, and more
- Value: At £0.40 for a standard 10mg CBD dose, this is one of the best-priced broad-spectrum CBD massage oils, excellent for nourishing your skin and overall wellness.
|Read more: Want to buy CBD oils for your dog? Explore the 5 Best CBD Oils For Dogs And Their Legal Nuances.|
Charlotte’s Web Massage Therapy CBD oil is another great option for reducing muscle stiffness and joint aches.
This vegan CBD product is infused with essential oils that help revive your muscles, leaving you refreshed and recharged.
- Branding: Charlotte’s Web is a CBD brand that prides itself on its products’ quality, safety, and consistency. Their batch-specific lab tests are easily accessible, ensuring you get complete information about the phytochemical profile of all its products.
- CBD content: 200mg
- Ingredients: Menthol, camphor, jojoba seed oil, cottonseed oil, frankincense oil, 200mg CBD hemp oil (THC free), honeysuckle oil, myrrh oil, argan oil, coconut oil (MCT oil)
- Value: Priced at £1.24 for a standard 10mg CBD dose, this CBD product is on the pricey side. So, if you’re looking for a more budget-friendly product, we think Infinity CBD Massage Oil is the better alternative.
If you’re new to CBD, try this Grass & Co organic CBD body oil!
It contains high quality plant oils, including tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint, and arnica, which can help ease muscle tension.
- Branding: The award-winning CBD formulation from Green & Co. has many botanical and vitamin-rich ingredients that deliver a full range of health benefits. Their products are made from ethically sourced ingredients and tested by third party labs, guaranteeing safety and effectiveness.
- CBD content: 250mg
- Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower, vitamin E, Cannabis Sativa seed oil, and more
- Value: £0.58 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — this mid-priced CBD infused massage oil is an excellent choice if you want an all-natural, vegan-friendly product with premium botanical extracts.
Suffering from severe back aches or stiff joints?
Then this vegan CBD massage oil, derived from organic hemp, could be the perfect remedy!
Use it for aromatherapy or hot oil massages to melt tension and relieve body aches in no time.
- Branding: Somnio CBD uses the supercritical CO2 extraction process to develop some of the finest and purest CBD products so that you can enjoy the full benefits of CBD. Their third-party lab reports are easily accessible via a custom QR code printed on the packaging.
- CBD content: 900mg
- Ingredients: Almond oil, avocado seed oil, castor oil, CBD, ginger (HOT) extract, and more
- Value: £0.44 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — this product offers great value for money and can be highly effective in easing your tensed muscles.
Feeling drained after a stressful day?
Check out the Herbliz Rose organic CBD massage oil!
This rich blend of almond, apricot, sesame, and hemp seed oil infused with CBD is perfect for a sensual and revitalising massage experience.
- Branding: Herbliz produces high-quality CBD products free of pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilisers.
- CBD content: 300mg
- Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil, sesame seed oil, cannabidiol, and more
- Value: £0.67 for a standard 10mg CBD dose — this is a slightly-expensive CBD skincare product, but it does wonders to your skin, leaving it well-nourished, soft, and smooth.
|Read more: Discover the 10 Best CBD Bath Salts and Bombs that’ll leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.|
Let’s look at the answers to some common questions about CBD massage oils:
1. How To Choose The Best CBD Massage Oil?
Remember these important points when choosing CBD massage oils:
- CBD dosage: The amount of CBD content may affect your desired results. And since a topical CBD product isn’t as easily absorbed as an ingestible, it’s better to opt for higher potency levels.
- Additional ingredients: CBD massage oils are often infused with various plant-based ingredients. Choose lavender, chamomile, or arnica oils for a more calming effect. And if you’re looking for more refreshing notes, opt for a product with peppermint or menthol.
- Certificate of analysis: A certificate of analysis provides complete transparency regarding the ingredients, dosage, levels, extraction, and formulation techniques. Checking this ensures you’re consuming a product that is safe and effective.
2. What Are The Benefits Of CBD Massage Oils?
Studies indicate that CBD massage oils have many health-promoting benefits.
It can reduce inflammation, relieve pain and anxiety, and treat certain skin conditions.
How does this happen?
The cannabinoid binds with the receptors in your endocannabinoid system, which regulate your immune system and skin functions.
Apply the CBD massage oil to the affected area and massage it in gentle circular motions for at least 30 seconds.
Do this until the skin absorbs the oil completely.
You can even mix CBD oil with regular massage oils. However, this can weaken the CBD potency levels, so you might not experience the full benefits.
|Important: Consult a healthcare professional immediately if you experience side effects while using CBD products.|
4. How to Store CBD Massage Oils?
Always store your CBD massage oil in a cool and dark place. Exposing it to sunlight may cause the cannabinoid ingredients to degrade over time.
5. Do CBD Massage Oils Expire?
While the product’s exact shelf life depends on ingredients and packaging, they’re best used within 1-2 years.
Rejuvenate Your Mind And Body With CBD Massage Oils
CBD massage oils are the perfect companions for a soothing massage, leaving you emotionally and physically recharged.
Check out our best CBD massage oils list and pick your favourite!
If you want to explore more CBD products or supplements, visit GreenBox. We have a wide range of premium-quality vegan and THC-free CBD products made with 100% natural ingredients.