CBD oils have become increasingly popular as a natural remedy for insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
But which is the best CBD oil for sleep in the UK?
Here are fourteen excellent CBD oils for sleep that can help you bid goodbye to restless nights!
Also Check Out:
- The Best CBD Oil For Sleep UK: 14 Relaxing Products You Can Try
- #1 Vitality CBD 1200mg Sleep Support Drops & Spray (£24.99)
- #2 Mission C Night + CBD Oil 1000mg (54.99)
- #3 Vitality CBD 1000mg Relax Drops (£24.99)
- #4 Vibes CBD 1000mg Oil (£64.99)
- #5 Love Hemp 1200mg Natural CBD Oil (£49.99)
- #6 Healthspan 260mg Night Time CBD Oil (£22.95)
- #7 Apothem 1000mg Lights Out CBD Oil Drops (£60)
- #8 Infinity CBD 500mg Oil Drops (£29.99)
- #9 Dragonfly CBD 1000mg Oral Drops (£54.50)
- #10 Blessed CBD 1000mg Oil Drops (£69.95)
- #11 fourfive CBD 2000mg Oil Spray Orange (£90)
- #12 CBD Brothers 320mg THC free Pure Purple Oil (£26.40)
- #13 Brown’s CBD 1000mg Oil (£39.99)
- #14 OTO CBD 1500mg Sleep Drops (£69)
- 3 FAQs About CBD Oil For Sleep
Here are our top thirteen picks for high-quality CBD oils that can help you enjoy a good night’s sleep:
|Disclaimer: While most CBD oils on our list are THC free, some may contain trace levels. However, no UK government reference clarifies that CBD products containing trace levels of THC are legal.|
Blended with lavender, chamomile, and lemon balm, the Vitality CBD Sleep Support Drops can relieve your anxiety and alleviate sleep disorders like insomnia.
This vegan CBD oil interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system to provide pain relief in the shortest time possible.
The best part?
It comes with a dropper and spray applicator for ease of use!
- Branding: This is yet another high-quality product from Vitality CBD made from the finest natural ingredients for maximum benefits.
- CBD Content: 1200mg in 30ml
- Ingredients: Chamomile, lemon balm, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, broad spectrum CBD, raw organic coconut oil (MCT), and more.
- Value: £1 for a standard 50mg broad spectrum CBD dose — the high CBD concentration and unique sleep herbs make the product a great bargain.
Relax, unwind, and lull to sleep with this Mission C sleep oil.
How does it help?
In addition to broad-spectrum CBD, it contains myrcene (a common terpene) to induce deep, restful sleep.
There’s also chamomile and passionflower in the mix to ease any restlessness before bedtime.
- Branding: Mission C is a popular UK-based wellness brand with a range of high-quality CBD products, including oils, skincare products, and edibles.
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 10ml, or 10% strength
- Ingredients: Broad-spectrum CBD distillate, passionflower extract, chamomile extract, myrcene, coconut MCT oil, and more
- Value: £2.75 for a standard 50mg dose — high CBD potency and premium ingredients make this vegan-friendly oil a steal at this price.
Anxiety keeping you up at night?
Go for a quick dose of Vitality CBD Relax drops!
Enriched with lemon balm and griffonia seed extracts, this broad spectrum CBD oil can help you slip into a peaceful slumber.
Griffonia seed extracts contain large quantities of 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), a chemical that helps your body synthesise serotonin, AKA the “feel-good hormones”.
And combined with the relaxing properties of lemon balm, you’ll drift off in no time.
- Branding: Vitality CBD is a UK-based CBD brand with a premium range of CBD supplements, including CBD gummies, CBD bath bomb products, CBD creams, and CBD edibles.
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 30ml
- Ingredients: Coconut oil (MCT), cherry flavour in propylene glycol, broad spectrum CBD hemp extract, lemon balm, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, and more
- Value: £1.25 for a standard 50mg broad spectrum CBD dose — a pocket-friendly vegan product packed with the goodness of antioxidants and high CBD concentration.
End the cycle of work anxiety, stress, and sleep deprivation with this Vibes CBD oil!
Infused with delicious fruity flavours, this vegan oil doesn’t contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) — the psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis plants.
- Branding: Vibes CBD is among the pioneering CBD companies in the UK, renowned for its exceptional non-GMO products (CBD oil tincture, CBD capsules, CBD gummies, etc.).
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: CBD hemp extract (CBD isolate), hemp seed oil, terpenes, and flavonoids
- Value: £3.25 for a standard 50mg CBD dose — a great supplement for any CBD user who doesn’t mind spending extra bucks on quality products.
Tired of the limited CBD choices for your gluten-free and vegan diet?
Well, no more!
The Love Hemp CBD oil product is an excellent choice for health-conscious people.
Made using a top-notch extraction process, this oil comes in different delicious flavours, including peppermint, valencia orange, and wild cherry.
- Branding: A well-trusted brand, Love Hemp was recognised as the Best CBD Brand UK 2020 by The Beauty Shortlist (which honours skincare and wellness brands for their ethical, eco-friendly practices).
- CBD Content: 1200mg in 30ml
- Ingredients: Broad spectrum CBD hemp extract (from an organic cannabis plant), organic MCT oil (coconut), and natural organic flavours
- Value: £2.08 for a standard 50mg broad spectrum CBD dose — a perfect option for those who seek quality yet affordable products with 0% THC content.
Get hold of this vegan-friendly oil infused with chamomile, lavender, and lemon balm extracts for a relaxing experience!
Best taken 1-2hrs before you hit the sack, the soothing ingredients of these CBD night drops have the power to lull you into a deep sleep.
- Branding: Healthspan is the UK’s leading supplier of health supplements. It’s notable for sourcing all CBD products (CBD oil tincture, CBD capsules, CBD gummies, etc.) from 100% pure CBD hemp extract.
- CBD Content: 260mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: MCT, hemp extract, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract, Chamomilla matricaria (chamomile) extract, lavender extract, and more
- Value: £4.40 for a standard 50mg CBD dose — a pricey CBD oil that doesn’t offer the same value as some other products on the list, considering its low CBD dosage. However, Healthspan is a well-known and trusted supplements brand.
Apothem’s vegan CBD oil is an irresistible concoction, combining the flavours of vanilla, cardamom, and caramel.
Incorporate it into your bedtime routine to get the sleep of your dreams!
- Branding: This UK-based vegan brand bagged the title of Best CBD Sleep Drops in 2021 by Beauty Shortlist. All their CBD products are sourced from 100% organic hemp plants.
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: MCT oil (carrier oil), CBD isolate (cannabidiol), lemon balm, chamomile, and more
- Value: £3 for a standard 50mg CBD dose — the premium price is justified by the high CBD dosage and delectable flavours packed in every bottle.
|Read more: Wondering how much CBD an athlete should take for pain management? Here are the Six Crucial Factors to Consider.|
This broad spectrum CBD oil goes perfectly with any beverage, including your nighttime chamomile teas.
Based on customer reviews, it provides effective pain relief, improves sleep quality, and helps manage anxiety.
- Branding: Infinity CBD is among the UK’s premier wellness and CBD brands. Their products are handcrafted in small batches in rural Wales to ensure the highest quality.
- CBD Content: 500mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: Cannabis Sativa L. extract and olive oil
- Value: £2.99 for a standard 50mg broad spectrum CBD dose — this vegan oil won’t cost you an arm and a leg and still reward your body with the benefits of CBD.
Begin your mental wellness journey with this CBD oil!
You can even opt for higher concentrations (1500mg, 2000mg, 3000mg) for maximum relaxation and restfulness.
Fancy something flavourful?
This CBD oil product comes in four natural flavours — anise, cinnamon, orange, and peppermint.
- Branding: Dragonfly CBD is an eco-friendly brand based in the UK, manufacturing outstanding non-GMO products that are THC-free. It is one of the few CBD brands who proudly sources organic hemp from farmers across Eastern Europe
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 30ml
- Ingredients: Organic hemp seed oil and Cannabis Sativa L. extract
- Value: £2.70 for a standard 50mg narrow spectrum CBD dose — one of the best CBD oil products for the vegan crowd in the mid-price range.
Tired of waking up on the wrong side of the bed?
Loaded with aromatic terpenes and effective cannabinoids, Blessed CBD Oil can be the key to your relaxation.
And that’s not all — it’s 100% THC-free and made from only an organically grown hemp plant.
- Branding: Blessed CBD is one of the most well-known vegan CBD brands in the UK, offering various products, including CBD gummy, CBD capsule, etc.
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: Coconut oil (MCT), turmeric, curcumin, broad spectrum CBD hemp extract, vitamin D3, and more
- Value: £3.50 for a standard 50mg broad spectrum CBD dose — an excellent CBD product in the premium price range for any CBD user who likes it gluten-free!
Characterised by a comforting citrusy taste, fourfive CBD oil is a great vegan supplement that can help you enjoy uninterrupted, deep sleep.
You can also use this CBD product to manage anxiety symptoms triggered mainly by a lack of sleep.
- Branding: fourfive is a renowned CBD brand headquartered in the UK city of St. Albans. It also produces a fantastic range of vitamin, probiotic, and other food supplements from the finest natural ingredients. You might recognise the two founders, Dom and George, who are both former professional rugby players
- CBD Content: 2000mg in 30ml
- Ingredients: MCT oil (carrier oil), natural orange flavours, and broad spectrum industrial hemp plant
- Value: £2.25 for a standard 50mg broad spectrum CBD dose — one of the best CBD oil products in the mid-price range, given its high CBD dose and pleasant orange flavour.
Unlock the secrets of relaxation with this vegan-friendly oil by CBD Brothers!
This THC-free product can help you combat sleep disorders like insomnia. Moreover, the presence of terpenes dilutes the somewhat bitter taste of cannabidiol.
This CBD oil contains a special sleep terpene called myrcene. It may bring extra sedative effects to this product!
- Branding: This UK-based company is among the oldest providers of cannabis extracts in the country, sourced from plantations grown on the beautiful Isle of Guernsey.
- CBD Content: 320mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: Organic cold pressed hemp oil, CBD isolate, terpenes, myrcene, humulene, and more
- Value: £4 for a standard 50mg CBD dose — a pretty expensive option that may not be sustainable for regular CBD users.
Reclaim your sleep with this potent, vegan CBD oil characterised by a rich, nutty taste and subtle fruity aromas.
You can blend it in your smoothies or add it to your dessert mix for a delicious way to end your day.
- Branding: Being one of the finest CBD brands in the UK, Brown’s CBD offers a wide range of premium products, including CBD gummies and CBG Oil. The latter is a highly effective CBD product packed with multiple mighty cannabinoids.
- CBD Content: 1000mg in 10ml
- Ingredients: Full spectrum hemp extract and hemp seed oil
- Value: £2 for a standard 50mg CBD dose — a full spectrum CBD that gives you the full entourage effect of additional terpenes, making the investment worthwhile. But keep in mind that it contains trace levels of THC.
Distinguished by refreshing minty flavours and exquisite lavender aromas, the ingredients of this CBD oil act as the perfect sleep aids!
Add these CBD night drops to your nighttime routine to unwind after a long day and drift into a sound sleep.
- Branding: Reviewed and recommended by international magazines like Vogue and Marie Claire, this UK-based brand brings forth high-quality, vegan products. It offers customised CBD gift sets for anyone in need of some pampering!
- CBD Content: 1500mg in 15ml
- Ingredients: MCT (coconut oil), cannabidiol, lavender extract, butterfly pea flower extract, field mint extract, and more
- Value: £2.30 for a standard 50mg CBD dose — an affordable choice for vegan consumers who prefer delicate, minty flavours.
Want to explore some more notable CBD oil brands?
Here are a few that you could consider:
- Love CBD: Go for the Love CBD 800mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray at £48.99. Every bottle contains three primary ingredients – cannabis extract, olive oil, and terpenes.
- Eir Health: Grab a bottle of Eir Health CBD Oil No.10: Sleep for £66.96. In addition to Cannabis Sativa L. extract, terpenes, and MCT, the product is enriched with lavender extracts and sleep-restoring (melatonin) hormones.
- Kiara Naturals: Kiara Pure CBD Oils are available in different concentrations (1000mg, 2000mg, 3000mg) and in the price range of £62.99 – £138. The THC-free concoctions of Kiara Naturals are made using MCT oil and organic CBD extract.
|Interesting Fact: The World Health Organisation Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD) declared in 2018 that CBD poses no public health risks and is safe to use.|
Let’s quickly go over some commonly asked questions about CBD oil:
1. Are There Any Side Effects of CBD?
New CBD users might experience side effects such as drowsiness, dry mouth, or fluctuations in appetite.
However, as long as you buy from top-grade, reliable brands, CBD oils can improve your sleep schedule and uplift your spirits in the long run.
Remember to consult your doctor if you experience any severe side effects.
2. What to Consider While Buying CBD Oil?
The CBD oil you choose should:
- Be developed by a company having legitimate proof of third-party lab testing.
- Have a certificate of analysis (COA) indicating zero pesticides, heavy metals, etc.
- Be either a CBD isolate (pure cannabidiol compound) or a broad spectrum CBD (containing beneficial cannabinoids and 0 THC) product.
- Have rave reviews from customers and product-based lab reports online.
You want to invest in something that promotes a better sleep cycle — not hamper your well-being further!
3. Is It Safe to Take a Sleeping Pill With CBD Oil?
Consuming CBD oil along with sleeping pills and other medications that induce sleep (like opioids, Xanax, Ativan, etc.) may increase drowsiness and lethargy.
So we recommend you speak to your doctor before popping any pill alongside CBD oil.
You may even discover that you’re not suffering from any severe sleep disorder!
Instead, it could be due to factors such as:
- Alcohol consumption
- Caffeine and nicotine intake
- Crash diets or overeating
- Travel and jet lag
- Lack of physical activity
- Unsuitable sleeping environment (i.e., rough bedding, extreme temperatures, harsh lighting, etc.)
- Untreated pain
- Irregular bedtime
Wake Up Refreshed With the Best CBD Oil For Sleep
CBD oils promote mind-body balance and leave you feeling so calm that drifting off to sleep becomes less of a struggle.
Go through the products mentioned here to find the best CBD oil for uninterrupted sleep so you feel your best the next day.
If you’re looking for a wide range of premium CBD products, check out GreenBox. From a relaxing CBD bath bomb to a reinvigorating CBD oil spray, there’s a lot in store for you!