A CBD serum lets you easily incorporate CBD’s healing and regenerative benefits into your daily skincare routine.
But what are the best CBD serums on the market?
Here are eight popular CBD serums we recommend!
Also Check Out:
This Article Contains:
- 8 Best CBD Serum Products to Liven Up Your Skincare Routine
- For Facial Care
A CBD serum is a skin care product infused with CBD or cannabidiol — a therapeutic compound derived from cannabis or hemp extract.
How’s it different from a CBD cream or lotion?
A serum contains a very high concentration of active ingredient(s) beneficial for skin and hair health, including vitamins A and C.
It also has a lighter texture than a related product like CBD cream or lotion and gets absorbed in the skin much faster.
If you’re shopping for the best CBD serum products, here are eight CBD serums worth considering:
Browsing for the best facial serum?
Here are our top picks:
If you prefer a mild face serum for daily use, we recommend this product from Cerious!
Containing 99% plant and mineral-based ingredients, it’s suitable for any skin type and skin tone. The natural antioxidants in the formula can help restore your skin’s natural balance and nourish it throughout the day.
The antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties of the formula can restore your skin’s natural balance and nourish it throughout the day.
Moreover, you can add the serum to your favourite moisturiser or cream to boost its healing properties.
And if you have oily skin, you’ll surely love the matte skin tone after applying the serum!
- Branding: CERIOUS is a US-based wellness brand established in 2019. Their product range includes vegan and natural supplements formulated using organic hemp and cannabis.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD per 30ml jar
- Ingredients: Isoamyl cocoate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, argan oil, spent grain wax, tocopherol, hemp seed oil, and more
- Value: At £0.90 per dose for an estimated 50 uses per bottle (6mg CBD), it’s a sweet deal if you’re looking for a high-quality CBD skin care experience on a budget. But with an ongoing 25% off, it’s just a no-brainer! With just a drop or two required per use, a bottle should last long.
Worried about fine lines and wrinkles?
Try this vegan and paraben free Vitality CBD serum suitable for any skin type!
It’s a potent combo of CBD, argan oil, Annona cherimola fruit extract, and other healing plant extracts.
This moisturiser serum is also loaded with collagen, vitamin C, and antioxidants to provide a youthful glow on your skin.
- Branding: Vitality CBD is the UK’s leading CBD brand that offers a range of natural and cruelty-free products, including CBD oil drops and edibles.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD per 30ml serum
- Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, Annona cherimola fruit extract, Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cannabidiol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, and more
- Value: At £0.6 per dose (6mg CBD), you’ll be hard-pressed to find an anti-ageing serum with high-quality natural ingredients at this price. A sure-shot winner, in our opinion.
This vegan moisturiser contains hyaluronic acid — a revered hair and skin care ingredient known for its moisture retaining properties.
In addition, there’s aloe vera in the mix, which improves hydration and gives you that fresh skin feel.
The only letdown?
This serum has a low CBD concentration compared to other similar-priced products.
- Branding: Founded in 2018, Nordic Oil is a prominent CBD company headquartered in Munich, Germany. Their range of products – including CBD oils, vape juices, cosmetics, and more – is available in 15 countries worldwide.
- CBD content: 60mg CBD in 30ml bottle
- Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polysorbate 20, glycerin, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, and more
- Value: £0.8 per dose (1.2mg CBD) — although it’s priced competitively, the CBD strength is simply not enough to give you the skin benefits you expect. So value-wise, we’d place it below products by CERIOUS and Vitality CBD.
Say goodbye to dry skin conditions, fine lines, and wrinkles with this vegan-friendly serum by Mission C.
It has two super healers — CBD and hyaluronic acid — blended with a delightful essential oil mix (cranberry, grapefruit, and raspberry.)
A super hydrating serum that doesn’t feel goopy or heavy on your skin!
- Branding: Mission C is a UK-based wellness brand that makes high-quality products using CBD extracted from organic hemp plantations in Arizona, USA.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD per 30ml bottle
- Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), phenoxyethanol, Sodium benzoate & Potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, more
- Value: Around £0.9 per dose (6mg CBD) — it’s a good value serum for those seeking a combo of CBD and hyaluronic acid for under £50.
This vegan serum from OTO could be a staple in your daily skincare ritual.
It packs a potent 750mg CBD concentration and other high-quality ingredients for a revitalising experience.
The serum works to repair any damage to the skin and reduce blemishes or pigmentation.
- Branding: OTO CBD is a UK-based wellness brand with a focus on offering a premium experience to CBD users. Driven by its climate-conscious business ethos, the company aims to make its packaging 100% recyclable or refillable by 2023.
- CBD content: 750mg CBD in 30ml bottle
- Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) seed oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, cannabidiol, and more
- Value: £1.38 per dose (15mg CBD) — it’s the priciest product on the list but packs excellent value considering the overall quality. Go for this plush serum if you want to add a touch of luxury to your daily skincare routine.
Considering its high CBD concentration and dual use, we wouldn’t mind calling this vegan formula a CBD super serum.
How do you use it?
Apply it topically on freshly cleansed skin, and you have a top-notch moisturiser suitable for every skin type.
Or take a few drops under the tongue (sublingually) before bed to wind down and sleep like a baby.
Whichever way you use it, you’re sure to enjoy the healing benefits of CBD and omega fatty acids (from hemp seed oil).
- Branding: Disciple is a UK-based natural wellness brand that offers a CBD range (CBD oil, skincare) made with therapeutic-grade botanicals.
- CBD content: 1000mg CBD in 30ml
- Ingredients: Cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil), CBD isolate
- Value: £0.9 per dose (20mg CBD) — we feel it offers immense value, considering its high CBD concentration and versatile application. Just keep in mind that if you’re using it both topically and sublingually, you may run through the bottle pretty quickly
|Note: CBD serums may contain potential allergens like Limonene, Benzyl alcohol, parabens, etc. These allergens can cause skin irritation, redness, and other symptoms. So always do a patch test before trying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin.|
If you’re shopping for CBD serums for pain and muscle relief, here’re two highly effective products you could consider:
Muscle and joint pain affecting your active lifestyle?
Try this antioxidant and vitamin rich serum from Cerious!
The vegan formula features plant-based ingredients that can ease localised pain and inflammation.
In addition to high-strength CBD, it contains arnica flower extract to improve your blood flow and reduce muscle discomfort.
- Branding: This pain relief serum from Cerious, just like its face serum, reaffirms the brand’s commitment to bringing well-researched and effective CBD skincare products at affordable prices.
- CBD content: 300mg CBD in 30ml
- Ingredients: Isoamyl cocoate, Arnica montana flower, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, oak root extract, Quercus suber bark extract, and more
- Value: £0.9 per dose (6mg CBD) — in a segment with limited choices, this THC and paraben free serum leads the way by offering ‘cerious’ value for its price
This is a one-of-a-kind mix of CBD, warming essential oils, underground spring water, and other natural ingredients.
Use it before or after any physical activity to prevent inflammation and pain.
- Branding: Established in 1985, Kobashi is an essential oil and aromatherapy company based in the UK. Besides the retail market, the company supplies its products to therapists, clinics, hospitals, and health food industries.
- CBD content: 500mg CBD in 50ml serum
- Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis miller (activated charcoal filtered), Prunus amygdalus dulcis, glyceryl stearate, Theobroma cacao, and more
- Value: At £0.4 per dose (10mg CBD), this CBD product is a solid budget offering without compromising on the quality.
|Disclaimer: For some of the products above, the prices mentioned may not factor in taxes and delivery charges. For the final price, check out the tax and delivery information on the product page.|
Ready to move your favourite serum from wishlist to checkout?
If not, you’ll surely be after learning about the benefits of CBD skincare…
CBD interacts with your body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS).
The ECS has a network of cannabinoid receptors throughout your body, including the skin. These receptors help maintain bodily functions, such as skin healing and pain control.
So when you apply a topical CBD product like a serum, it stimulates these receptors in the skin, which initiates the healing process.
Now that you understand how CBD topicals actually work, let’s check out the three science-backed benefits of CBD for the skin:
A. Nourishes Your Skin
All face serums are known to nourish the skin, but the ones with CBD take it a notch higher.
Firstly, they provide immense hydration and could be an ideal solution for dry skin conditions like itchiness and flaking.
CBD also delivers a rich dose of antioxidants (30-50% more than vitamin C) to your skin, promoting faster healing and repair.
Moreover, CBD serums usually have additional compounds like vitamin A (Retinol), vitamin E, argan oil, omega fatty acids, etc., to complement the skin healing benefits of cannabidiol.
B. Protects Your Skin
Our skin protects our body from UV rays, free radicals, and other harmful environmental pollutants.
But frequent exposure to these elements can take a toll on your skin’s health.
Scientific research shows that CBD helps:
- Maintain the natural balance of your skin (homeostasis)
- Protect the skin barrier function
- Reverse any damage to the skin cells
Moreover, CBD has anti-bacterial and anti inflammatory properties that can help manage eczema and psoriasis symptoms like redness and excessive dryness.
Troubled by acne and skin breakouts?
Blame excess sebum production!
Sebum is an oily substance that our skin produces naturally to protect and moisturize itself. But excess sebum can lead to oily skin, clogging skin pores and causing acne breakouts.
Studies show that CBD can help regulate sebum production and control these skin breakouts.
Reclaim Your Youthful Glow with CBD Serums!
CBD serums are the gold standard in the modern hair and skincare industry.
Try it to keep your skin hydrated, nourished, and free from wrinkles and fine lines. Use our handy list to find a product that resonates with your skincare needs.
If you’re looking for superior CBD products, including CBD oil drops, sprays, and gummies, head to GreenBox. Our entire CBD range is THC-free and made with high-quality natural ingredients.