Sip your way to calm with delicious CBD drinks. Infused with all natural and fresh flavours, plus THC-free CBD isolate. Read FAQs
CBD drinks contain CBD (cannabidiol), a non-intoxicating cannabinoid compound in the hemp plant (cannabis plant).
These beverages come in various forms and flavours — from mint iced teas to refreshing cold brew coffee and even CBD energy drinks.
Try our premium CBD beverage if you prefer a convenient and refreshing way to get your daily dose of CBD.
2. What are the Benefits of CBD Drinks?
CBD isolate and broad spectrum CBD drinks offer many health benefits, including:
- Reducing anxiety
- Relieving pain and inflammation
- Reducing nausea
- Better sleep patterns
3. When Should I Drink a CBD Beverage?
Drink a CBD infused beverage whenever you feel like having one. You can even add them to your daily routine.
- Have CBD coffee in the morning to kickstart your day.
- Try CBD tea while using a calming lemon balm to relax after an intense workout.
- Enjoy a CBD cocktail before bed to prepare for a deep slumber.
4. How Long Does a CBD Drink Take to Work?
A CBD infused drink may take 20 minutes to an hour to start working. The exact duration depends on many factors, like your diet and metabolism.
5. What are the Different Types of CBD Drinks?
Some popular types of CBD drinks include:
- CBD shot
- CBD cocktail
- CBD coffee
- CBD tea
- CBD water
- CBD sparkling water
- CBD beer
- CBD soda
- CBD tonics
- CBD energy drinks
- CBD seltzer
6. Are CBD Drinks Safe?
Yes! GreenBox’s THC-free, premium CBD drinks are safe for consumption.
Our CBD drinks contain all-natural ingredients with no added sugar. Each CBD product is also third-party tested, guaranteeing the highest quality standard.
So worry not; there will be no traces of cannabis or marijuana in your CBD drink!
Note: Avoid a CBD infused beverage if you take prescription medicines like opioids, anti-psychotics, antihistamines, etc.
Cannabis compounds like CBD might interact with these drugs and cause unwanted side effects.
7. Are CBD Drinks Legal?
Yes, a CBD infused drink is legal in the UK if it contains 0.0%THC.
Learn more about the legal status of CBD in the UK.
8. How much CBD is in a CBD drink?
The amount of CBD in a CBD drink depends on the brand and the type of infused drink.
Most CBD drinks in the UK contain between 25-100mg of CBD. But it can also be as little as 2.5mg or as much as 250mg.
9. How Many CBD Drinks Can I Have?
If you’re new to CBD, start with one CBD infused drink and gradually increase your consumption based on your desired effects.
For instance, if you don't feel any effects 3-4 hours after your first drink, you can try another CBD infused drink. Consult your doctor to determine the exact CBD dosage for your needs.
10. Can I Drive After Having a CBD Drink?
Yes, you can drive after having a CBD drink.
Unlike your traditional beer, CBD drinks don’t cause any intoxication. And unlike smoking the flowers of a cannabis plant, CBD drinks won’t make you high either.
So you can still drive, exercise, or even operate machinery (if you’re into that sort of thing!) after drinking a CBD beverage.
11. Can I Have a CBD Drink if I am Pregnant?
Due to the limited research on CBD and pregnancy, avoid having a CBD drink (or using any other CBD product) while pregnant or breastfeeding.
12. Do CBD Drinks Have Any Side Effects?
You might experience mild side effects if you consume very high doses (> 100mg/day) of a CBD beverage.
Some side effects include:
- Dry mouth
Start with a low CBD dose, observe the effects, and gradually increase the CBD concentration. If you experience any adverse effects, consult your doctor ASAP.
13. Do CBD Drinks Make You High?
All our premium CBD drinks undergo rigorous testing and quality checks to ensure 0.0% THC content (THC causes the high effect).
14. How are CBD Drinks Made?
To craft a CBD beverage, a traditional drink (coffee, seltzer, water, etc.) is infused with a broad spectrum CBD or CBD isolate extract.
But here’s the kicker:
CBD is naturally hydrophobic (doesn’t mix well with water), so CBD drinks use a special water soluble CBD hemp extract.
This water soluble CBD hemp extract allows CBD to disperse into the drink more easily, and the infused CBD won't separate from the beverage over time.
15. Can I Mix CBD Drinks with Alcohol?
You could pair a low dose of CBD with alcohol.
Usually, low doses of CBD are not dangerous when paired with alcohol. That’s how many brands craft drinks such as CBD beers or CBD cocktails.
Disclaimer: The interaction between CBD and alcohol is unknown.
Preliminary research shows mixing CBD with alcohol may cause adverse side effects — so proceed with caution.
16. How can I make a DIY CBD Cocktail at Home?
If you thought a regular cocktail after work was a delight, you're in for a treat!
You can create a stunning (and therapeutic) drink right at home with a few drops of CBD oil and your favourite cocktail ingredients.
To make your CBD cocktail:
- Get high-quality CBD oil.
- Make your favourite cocktail with your preferred recipe (Fancy a blood orange margarita or raspberry lemonade daiquiri?)
- Measure your ideal CBD oil dose using a dropper and add it to your cocktail.
- Add a dash of CBD sparkling water (optional)
- Stir well, and enjoy!
17. How to Make Coffee or Tea with CBD?
Here's how to make both at home:
CBD coffee: If you’re looking to feel energised AND relaxed, then CBD coffee offers the best of both worlds.
- Your favourite coffee blend
- A high-quality CBD oil, like Love Hemp or Infinity CBD
- 1 cup of hot water
- Milk and sugar to taste (optional)
- Brew your coffee blend or add your coffee powder to the hot water
- Add a few drops of your CBD oil to the coffee
- Add in some milk and sugar
- Mix well, and enjoy!
Psst… CBD cookies pair perfectly with CBD coffee.
CBD tea: Brew this low calorie drink to wind down after a busy day
- Tea bag/leaves (any tea flavor, like green tea, ginger tea, peach ginger, or mint tea)
- Your favourite CBD oil, like Love Hemp or Vitality CBD
- 1 cup hot water
- Milk and sugar to taste
- Add a tea bag or tea leaves to the cup
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and leave to steep
- Stir in the milk and sugar
- Add a drop (or more) of your favourite CBD oil and mix well
- Sip and enjoy your CBD tea!
18. Can I Pair CBD Edibles with CBD Drinks?
Yes! As long as you keep within your daily limit of CBD, feel free to enjoy CBD edibles with your CBD drink.
Our hot picks:
- CBD cookies pair wonderfully with CBD tea.
- Enjoy some Love Hemp broad spectrum CBD gummies with a CBD cocktail to ease pain and inflammation after a busy day.
19. Which are the Best CBD Drink Flavours?
If you’re looking for a delicious CBD cocktail flavor, look no further.
Blood orange San Francisco Martinis and elderflower mint mojitos with wild berries can take your weekends to the next level.
But if you’re looking for the perfect CBD drink flavour to spice up afternoons, then try these CBD soda flavours:
- Shisho tea and blueberry: “Nothing less than a liquid hug of refreshment.”
- Greentea and passion fruit: Feel alert and refreshed with this “can of joy!”
- Jasmine tea and rhubarb: Calm the mind with the pure harmony of CBD-infused jasmine tea and rhubarb.
20. Why Choose GreenBox?
GreenBox is a natural wellness store offering best-selling health and well-being supplements.
Our mission is to help people live healthier and happier lives by revealing the incredible power of plant extracts.
All GreenBox CBD products are thoroughly lab-tested to ensure you receive high-quality, THC-free CBD products. You’re also guaranteed to receive the exact CBD concentration labelled on the product you purchase.
- Provide only plant-based and vegan quality-assured products
- Use sustainable packaging
- Are carbon-negative
- Provide free 48-hour delivery when you spend £35 or more
- Offer 30-day free returns for all products (unopened and new condition) with a full refund
And the best part?
You can earn GreenBox loyalty points through purchases and use them towards future orders.
Let us Help you
GreenBox is here to help you discover which products best suit your needs. We encourage you to contact us below and we promise to get back to you shortly.Contact us