Broad Spectrum CBD Oils
All broad spectrum CBD products are lab tested, THC free, and legal in the UK. Explore our range of strengths and flavours. Read FAQs
1. What is Broad Spectrum CBD?
Broad spectrum CBD is a hemp extract that contains CBD (cannabidiol) and other beneficial compounds in the cannabis plant, like:
- Minor cannabinoid compounds like CBG (cannabigerol)
- Terpene compounds such as limonene, pinene, and myrcene
- Flavonoids in Cannabis sativa
However, this hemp plant extract contains 0% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
2. What are the Benefits of Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
Most people love CBD broad spectrum oil because it may offer health benefits like:
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced pain and inflammation (due to CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties)
- Enhanced energy and focus
- Stress and anxiety relief
Plus, it’s believed that broad spectrum CBD products provide the entourage effect — a synergetic interaction between cannabis plant compounds for more pronounced effects.
3. How is Broad Spectrum CBD Different from Isolate CBD and Full Spectrum CBD?
Here’s how these types of CBD differ:
|CBD Type||CBD Isolate||Broad Spectrum CBD||Full Spectrum CBD|
4. Is Broad Spectrum The Right CBD Type for Me?
If you want to enjoy the potential benefits of CBD but want to avoid the effects of THC, then broad spectrum CBD is for you.
Here’s what you need to consider before trying broad spectrum CBD products:
- Your lifestyle
- Your health needs (better sleep, muscle recovery after an intense workout, etc.)
- The potency of the CBD product you use
- Your wellness goals
5. What are the Different Broad Spectrum CBD Products Available?
Some popular broad spectrum CBD product types include:
- Broad spectrum CBD oil products: Contains the hemp plant extract in a carrier oil like MCT oil or coconut oil.
- Broad spectrum CBD gummies: Usually contains added vitamins and minerals in addition to the CBD compound.
- Broad spectrum CBD tinctures: Contains the hemp extract in an alcohol-based solution.
- Broad spectrum CBD distillate: A refined CBD extract that usually doesn’t have any taste or smell.
6. How to Use Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
To take broad spectrum CBD drops orally:
- Measure your CBD oil dosage with the dropper. If you’re new to CBD, start with a low dose of 25mg and gradually increase it until you feel the desired effects.
- Place the CBD oil drops under your tongue.
- Hold the CBD drops for 60 seconds before you swallow to allow maximum absorption.
You may feel the effects of CBD oil in about 15-30 minutes.
7. What Other Ways Can I Take Broad Spectrum CBD oil?
Aside from taking broad spectrum CBD oil orally, there are many ways to get your daily dose of CBD that fits more into your lifestyle.
Here are two ways to step up your CBD game:
- CBD coffee: Make your morning routine even better by adding a few drops of broad spectrum CBD oil to turn your brew into a refreshing CBD coffee. This is a great way to take your CBD dose on the go!
- CBD essential oil (non-edible): Blend a few drops of your broad spectrum oil with your favourite essential oil to take your “me time” routine to the next level.
8. Is Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Safe?
According to the World Health Organization, CBD is well tolerated by most people and is usually safe.
Plus, broad spectrum CBD oil contains 0% THC, so it won’t make you feel high.
Rest assured, all GreenBox broad spectrum products are 100% safe — no THC, heavy metals, or other contaminants.
9. Do Broad Spectrum CBD Products Cause Any Side Effects?
Although CBD is largely safe, taking extremely high doses (more than 100mg/day) may cause mild side effects like:
- Changes in weight
- Changes in appetite
- Dry mouth
Also, if you’re on prescription medications, consult your doctor before taking a broad spectrum CBD product to avoid adverse effects.
10. Will Broad Spectrum CBD Fail A Drug Test?
While broad spectrum CBD may appear on a drug test, you needn’t worry since CBD is legal in the UK.
As long as you use broad spectrum CBD products with 0% THC content, you’re safe.
11. Does Broad Spectrum CBD Make You Sleepy?
On its own, broad spectrum CBD has no intoxicating properties and should not cause any sleepiness.
However, some broad spectrum CBD products contain additional ingredients to help you fall asleep, like chamomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP.
If you experience any sleepiness or drowsiness from using CBD oil products, exercise caution when driving or operating any machinery (if you’re into that kind of thing).
12. What are Some of the Best Broad Spectrum CBD Products?
GreenBox offers a wide range of high-quality and trustworthy broad spectrum CBD products.
Some of our best sellers are:
- Love Hemp 1200mg Peppermint CBD Oil (£49.99)
- Mission C Night + CBD Oil 1000mg (£54.99)
- Infinity CBD 500mg Drops
13. Why Choose GreenBox’s Broad Spectrum CBD Products?
If you’re looking to buy the best broad spectrum CBD product in the UK, look no further than GreenBox — your one-stop CBD shop!
- Products from the UK’s most trustworthy CBD brands like Love Hemp, and Mission C or Infinity CBD.
- Lab-tested and quality-assured broad spectrum CBD products. All GreenBox products come with a third-party lab report and Certificate of Analysis, so you know you’re getting the best CBD oil and other products.
- A wide range of 100% natural vegan CBD products (made from organic hemp plant and free from pesticides and heavy metals) in different flavours and concentrations.
- High-quality CBD products like:
- CBD gummies
- CBD cream
- Topical CBD balms and serums
- CBD bath bombs, and more!
- Free UK delivery within 48 hours for purchases over £35.
- A 30-day window for a full refund on unopened products and a 60-day window for replacing opened products.
Let us Help you
GreenBox is here to help you discover which products best suit your needs. We encourage you to contact us below and we promise to get back to you shortly.Contact us