Wind down the mind and prepare it for rest with calming plant extracts such as CBD, 5-HTP, lavender and more.
What Are Natural Sleep Supplements?
If you’ve been struggling to get adequate quality or quantity of sleep for a while, you might benefit from using sleep supplements on a regular basis.
Sleep supplements can come in a number of forms, including tablets, capsules, gummies, and oils. They contain a range of plant compounds and proteins that can help to regulate your natural sleep-wake cycle. These herbal store sleep aid products are amazing to help you naturally boost your sleep quality. If you can improve your sleep, it can have positive knock-on benefits for overall health!Read More
GreenBox is one of the leading companies that provide sleep aid tablets in the UK. All of the GreenBox sleep supplements contain natural plant extracts. These can help improve the sleep cycle in a natural way without the side effects that chemical sleeping pills can cause.
Best Natural Supplements for Anxiety and Sleep?
So, what supplements are good for sleep?
GreenBox has a wide range of sleep supplements that can help you drift off into a deep sleep and may also relieve anxiety.
For example, there are sleep gummies which help to naturally increase the levels of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is referred to as the ‘happy’ hormone. It’s a neurotransmitter that is responsible for the happiness you feel when you hear good news or when you exercise. However, serotonin is also an important factor in good quality sleep. It helps to stimulate the part of the brain responsible for being awake and asleep.
Many of our natural sleep supplements also contain additional vitamins and minerals that can boost your health, relieve anxiety, and help to naturally boost your serotonin levels.
The GreenBox CBD sleep aid oils are also available to try to help with sleep and reduce your anxiety. CBD is gaining popularity in the UK due to its many health benefits. In particular, some early studies show a link between CBD and lower anxiety, pain relief, as well as improved sleep.
When you’re feeling stressed and anxious, nootropic compounds may also be beneficial. Our 5-HTP sleep supplement and relax capsules have nootropic effects. These relax and sleep pills improve your mood and help you to feel calmer which naturally helps you get to sleep more easily.
Are There Gummies That Help You Sleep?
Here at GreenBox, we provide effective plant-based sleep gummies in the UK.
We have hand picked a sleep gummy that makes taking sleep supplements easy and enjoyable. They are bright chewable domes that resemble sweets. They’re sweet and flavoured of passion fruit, so they taste amazing. They're also totally natural, unlike traditional sleep tablets! One of our most popular gummies that help you sleep is the Wicked Gummy Co Sleep Gummies.
Alongside natural melatonin, the GreenBox sleep gummies also contain lots of additional micronutrients to boost your overall health and well-being. It's best to take it a couple of hours before you go to bed. That way you can naturally drift off into a deep sleep and wake up feeling refreshed in the morning.
Our vegan sleep gummies also contain lots of additional micronutrients to boost your overall health and well-being. It also include lots of natural serotonin-boosting ingredients, such as lemon balm, chamomile, and 5-HTP. You can find these ingredients in many of our other sleep supplements, too. These can all serve to boost your mood and relieve your worries.
What Herbs Can Help With Sleep?
There are lots of herbs that act as natural sleep aids. And they can also help to increase the quality and quantity of your sleep. Alongside melatonin, sleep supplements often contain one or more of these incredible herbs to provide extra sleep-boosting properties.
Here are some of the best herbs that can help with sleep:
- Ashwagandha – known as an ‘adaptogen’, Ashwagandha can decrease insomnia and improve sleep quality. It contains active compounds that decrease anxiety and stress.
- Chamomile – this ancient herb has incredible relaxing effects. It reduces anxiety, calms your nerves, and reduces insomnia.
- Holy basil – this aromatic herb can combat insomnia, relieve muscle tension, and reduce anxiety and stress.
- Hops – this herb contains methylbutenol, which is a natural sleep-inducing plant compound that helps you drift off to sleep. It’s best if you take it in a hot drink, such as chamomile peppermint tea.
- Lavender – this natural plant compound has calming effects. It relieves anxiety and boosts your mood to help you get a great night’s sleep. Lavender is a common essential oil but it’s also great as a key component in sleep gummies.
- Lemon balm – a member of the mint family, lemon balm is a natural serotonin booster.
- Passionflower – this herb relieves stress and acts as a sedative to enhance your sleep.
- Peppermint – a natural muscle relaxant, peppermint can reduce tension and calm your nerves to help you get to sleep. People most often take it in the form of hot tea.
- St. John’s Wort – a weed that contains lots of tryptophan. This is an amino acid that transforms into serotonin and dopamine in your body. This boosts your mood, reduces anxiety, and helps you drift off into a deep sleep.
- Wild lettuce – this herb contains natural plant compounds that reduce restlessness with minimal side effects. It’s a natural sedative that reduces insomnia and calms your nerves.
- Valerian – an insomnia-busting compound that can reduce anxiety and restlessness. Valerian root boosts the amount of GABA in your brain, a neurotransmitter that helps you to wind down and is found in the Sleep Rest Capsules
These effective natural sleep aids can boost your melatonin and serotonin to help you get to sleep. At GreenBox, we’ve made sure to add as many products with these amazing herbs as possible to give you the best choice. If you’re looking for natural sleep remedies in the UK, make sure to check out the extensive range we have here at GreenBox. We have something for everyone, so you can say goodbye to your sleeping troubles!Read Less
Let us Help you
GreenBox is here to help you discover which products best suit your needs. We encourage you to contact us below and we promise to get back to you shortly.Contact us