Vegan Vitamin Gummies
Functional vegan vitamin gummies are a tasty and convenient way to help reach your health goals. Because they taste so good, it’s easy to remember to take them!
Why GreenBox & Our Vegan Vitamin Gummies?We’re all looking for simple, fun ways to be healthier. GreenBox understands the mental struggle of committing to a healthy lifestyle. It’s just so difficult to get the right amounts of vitamins and minerals in your diet. We aim to help you be healthier (and happier) by bringing amazing plant extracts into your health routines. We are committed to being 100% vegan, environmentally friendly, and cruelty-free. Our plant based wellness products, including vitamin gummies for sale are also free of artificial ingredients (ew!), so you needn’t worry-we’ve done the groundwork for you. Read More
Gummy Vitamins with a Kick!Why buy vitamin gummies, you say? We’re glad you asked.
- They boost your health in so many fun ways. Get that extra kick of zinc to boost your immunity, Calcium for stronger bones and teeth, Vitamin A for radiant skin, Vitamin C gummies to protect your cells, and so much more. Improve your sleep cycle, muscle health and focus with us – simply select what benefits you’d like from your gummies on our site. Each product has an individualised explanation, with all ingredients and the vitamins listed. Don’t worry; you’ll know exactly what you’re getting!
- Our gummy vitamins are irresistible snacks that you can easily incorporate into your diet. Discipline isn’t fun, but we make it easy! Instead of snacking on that 2-week-old jar of chocolate spread, pop a few equally delicious vita gummies that are kind on calories. It’s easy to establish a routine with them. Who says staying healthy needs to be a chore?
- Starting from just £4.99, they are affordable and offer great value for money. Make small, healthy changes to your life without breaking the bank - your body (and wallet) will thank you for it! After all, it’s the little things that count in your journey to being healthier.
- They are super accessible. We frequently stock up on our products and everything is available on our easy-to-use website.
- Our gummy bear vitamins make a difference to your health without costing the earth. Our suppliers manufacture ethically so you can be sure that no animal products are involved, and we only use biodegradable packaging. GreenBox is committed to helping you be healthy in a natural way.
Are gummy vitamins effective?There's one big problem with taking vitamins in a pill or capsule format every day. Basically, most people hate doing it. Either it's the fear of the pill catching at the back of the throat. Sometimes the pills taste horrid. And sometimes people just never learned how to swallow pills easily. All that this means is people find it hard to make a habit of doing something unpleasant. That's where vitamin gummies come in. Because they taste delicious and are chewable, all the negatives disappear. You'll find you will look forward to taking your vitamins! And finally your body will benefit from a dose of vitamins every day.
Some of the best gummy vitamins for adults
- Vegums Fish-Free Omega 3: Yes, that's right. It is now possible to take omega 3 in a gummy vitamin and they're vegan! The omega 3 is from natural algae so no fish are harmed in the making of the product. They're a tasty orange flavour and you'd never know it's main ingredient is from the sea
- Nutriburst Hair Skin & Nails gummies: Every vitamin and mineral you could dream of in a tiny little chewy multivitamin. This gummy hair vitamin is a real favourite of GreenBox customers. It really works
- Vitamin D Gummies: Another Nutriburst product that packs both vitamin D and calcium. It's perfect for maintaining healthy bones and muscles.
- Wicked Gummy Probiotics: The Happy Tummy Gummies are your daily saviour if you suffer from frequent stomach aches. They contain prebiotics and probiotics to maintain gut health
How many gummy vitamins should you take a day?We've all had that moment when we realise when you eat 3 gummies instead of 2. Is it a problem? What happens if you eat too many gummy vitamins? Don't worry, you don't need to rush to A&E. The body can only absorb a certain level of vitamins in a single day. If you give the body much more than the recommendation, the body simply flushes it out. Literally. You will be weeing it away. So, how many gummy vitamins does it take to overdose? It is true, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. There's a story of a boy who ate 30-40 gummy vitamins every day. He started experiencing heavy stomach aches and frequent urinating. He was giving himself liver damage. These are the typical side effects of consuming far too many vitamins. But this is an extreme example. Most gummy vitamin products recommend no more than two a day.
How much sugar is in gummy vitamins?Most gummies contain 1-2 grams of sugar per gummy. That's about a third to a half of a sugar cube. However, some gummies are totally sugar free, like the Nutriburst range. Vegums also now do a sugar free multivitamin! We think they're some of the best sugar free gummy vitamins out there. Nutriburst use natural sweeteners instead of sugar. So the gummies are still very tasty, but they don't come with all the calories!
Try prenatal gummy vitamins with folic acidDuring pregnancy, vitamin gummies can be an easy way to keep mum-to-be as healthy as possible. Plus. they're a nice treat, too. Nutriburst do great halal prenatal vitamin gummies with folic acid. Folic acid is the most important vitamin for pregnant mothers to take daily. The NHS recommends adding 400 micrograms of folic acid supplements during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. That's just one Nutriburst Folic Acid gummy a day. Another very popular product for prenatal women is gummy vitamins with iron. Mum is making so much more blood now and iron is a critical ingredient for it. This is also available in store.
Only vegetarian and vegan gummy vitamins at GreenBoxEvery vegan gummy vitamin for adults and kids on GreenBox is proudly vegan. So of course they're suitable for vegetarians, too! This is because all the gummy vitamins are without pork gelatin. Instead, our brands use plant based gelling agents like pectin, which are from lemons. In fact, all products on GreenBox are totally vegan friendly.
Pros & Cons of Gummy VitaminsThe wellness experts at GreenBox are big fans of chewy vitamins for adults and kids. We even wrote about the benefits of gummy bear vitamins vs capsules. Here are some of the many pros:
- They taste great, so you'll find yourself remembering to take them
- Gummies take time to break down and can be easier for the body to absorb the vitamins
- You can get halal friendly gummy vitamins. For example, the entire Nutriburst range are halal!
- Gummy vitamins for kids are one of the easy ways to get added vitamins into their diets
- Of course, they do contain sugar which is unhealthy in large amounts
- It's not a good idea to take multiple types of vitamin gummies each day. You'll end up having far too much sugar
- Because they taste so good, you might find yourself craving more! But it's important to stick to the daily recommendation
- All vitamin gummy products at GreenBox have child-proof jars, but some parents may feel uncomfortable having the product in the house anyway
Bringing Vitamin Gummy Goodness to YouNot sure which vitamin gummy to buy? We’d love to help! Simply chat to one of our advisors on our site. At GreenBox, we care about your customer experience. Let us know if our products don’t meet our high-quality standards, and you’ll receive a refund. A little vita gummy goodness is just a few clicks away. With free 48-hour delivery for orders over £30, we’ll soon have some coming your way. We’re ethical, we’re accessible, and we make staying healthy fun! Read Less
Let us Help you
GreenBox is here to help you discover which products best suit your needs. We encourage you to contact us below and we promise to get back to you shortly.Contact us