Use CBD balm on clean and dry skin.
Massage with gentle, circular movements till the product is fully absorbed.
Read on to find out everything you need to know about cannabidiol balms, including their amazing benefits.
Note: Seek medical advice from a healthcare professional before using a CBD product — especially if you take other CBD supplements (CBD oil, edibles, tinctures, etc.)
Also Check Out:
How To Use CBD Balm In 3 Easy Steps
Follow these steps to get the most out of your CBD balm:
- Clean the area where you want to apply the CBD balm.
- On dry skin, gently massage the CBD balm and allow the skin to absorb it.
- Cover with a bandage or patch if the area is underneath your clothes to keep it clean.
Love CBD balm but worried about side effects?
Perform a patch test to ensure you aren’t allergic to any ingredient in the topical CBD product.
|Read More: Did you know you could use a CBD Spray topically too? Here’s how.|
Topical CBD products provide targeted relief for several ailments, including:
- Skin conditions: Topical CBD products may benefit certain skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Depending on the skin condition, you could add a CBD lotion containing vitamin E and shea butter to your skincare routine.
- Muscle pain relief: Suffering from muscle aches and chronic pain?
Try a CBD muscle balm with added pain-relieving ingredients like camphor and menthol to revitalise tired muscles!
- Arthritis-related pain: CBD balm applied directly to an affected area may significantly ease joint pain and inflammation.
Here’s Mission C’s 1000mg CBD balm that induces deep, penetrating heat in joints and muscles — bye-bye arthritis-related pain and inflammation!
- Dry lips: CBD has anti inflammatory properties. So a CBD lip balm stick works well for healing, soothing, and hydrating dry, chapped lips.
5 FAQs About CBD Balm & Topicals
Common questions about CBD balm and topicals:
CBD balms combine CBD extract (from hemp or cannabis plant) with other herbal extracts and oils (coconut oil, jojoba oil, and eucalyptus essential oil).
Some CBD topical products also contain natural ingredients, like shea butter, to enhance its moisturising and anti inflammatory properties.
2. How Does CBD Balm Work?
When you apply CBD balm, it stimulates the cannabinoid receptors in your skin cells.
This activates your Endocannabinoid System, providing pain relief and other CBD benefits.
Fun fact: Your skin is packed with cannabinoid receptors. That’s why CBD topicals are super effective in alleviating inflammation and muscle sores.
|Read More: Interested in using other CBD topicals? Here’s how you can Use CBD Bath Bombs for a relaxing bath.|
3. Should I Use a CBD Balm, Cream, Or Lotion?
This is entirely up to you!
To help you decide, here’s how these CBD products differ:
- CBD balm has a thick texture, usually contains little to no water, and can leave the skin feeling greasy.
- CBD lotion is a mixture of cream and water, so it’s less greasy than balms.
- CBD cream has less water than a lotion, which gives it a thicker texture. But it isn’t as dense as a CBD balm.
4. What CBD Balm Strength Is the Best?
- Use topicals with a strength of 150mg for muscle soreness, pains, and skin conditions.
- Want rapid relief from chronic pain? Use balms with a CBD strength of 300mg or more.
The higher the CBD content of a balm, the quicker and greater relief it usually provides.
|Read More: Check out these 10 Amazing CBD Capsules you can try.|
5. Will Using CBD Balm Result in a Positive Drug Test?
A CBD topical balm containing THC (like full spectrum CBD products) can result in a positive drug test.
Instead, go for broad spectrum CBD or CBD isolate products. These are THC-free and don’t show up on drug tests.
Pro Tip: Always choose a high-quality CBD product which has gone through third-party lab testing and mentions each ingredient on the label.
Enjoy The Best CBD Balms In The UK
Once you’ve found a suitable CBD balm, ensure your skin is clean before applying it.
Then, gently rub the balm onto dry skin to experience the desired effect.
If you’re looking for a fantastic CBD balm, gel, salve, or cream, explore GreenBox’s exciting range to find the perfect CBD balm for your body.