GreenBox Influencer & Affiliates Program
Want to join the GreenBox Affiliates Program?
The GreenBox Affiliates program is an easy way to monetise your blog, social media or website. You can be part of the plant based wellness mission and help people live healthier and happier lives!
We offer a very competitive commission of 15% on all sales that you drive to GreenBox. Plus, there are loads of additional benefits to being a GreenBox Affiliate.
Who can join?
Very simply, anyone can join this program. If you’re passionate about a plant based lifestyle and you have a professional and/or personal network who you think are also interested, then you’ve come to the right place! There are no costs to joining, but as always, you do get out what you put in.
We’ll support you along the way
With a personal approach, we are always available to talk with and discuss any topics regarding affiliation. We also welcome your own promotion ideas to run on your channels, too. If you’re not ready to sign up just yet and want to ask a few questions, please contact us here.
- 15% commission on all tracked sales*
- Free monthly GreenBox package up to £50 (exceed £250 sales**)
- Personal use 30% off discount code (exceed £500 sales***)
- Quick set up, start earning within 48 hours
- Unlimited access to the GreenBox wellness experts
- Get featured on the GreenBoxLife blog / social media
- Attractive 25% off discount code for your followers, usable two times per user
We’re looking for passionate people who share our love for wellness and all things plant based. We look forward to working with you! Fill the sign-up form below and we can have you up and running within 48 hours as a GreenBox Affiliate:
Please note, by signing up you agree to our Terms and Conditions, below.
Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THEDRUG.STORE (THEDRUG.STORE) BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION
- Coupon Sites and other Affiliate sites are NOT allowed to publish coupon codes other than the codes generated specifically for their affiliate website. Publishing other codes is grounds for immediate termination and revoking of the affiliate link
- Coupon sites Affiliates WILL NOT be paid on sales generated from coupons offered other than their own
- 1. Overview: This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an Affiliate in GreenBox Affiliate Program. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to GreenBox, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the Affiliate
- *2. As a GreenBox Affiliate You shall be compensated 15% of total sales when one of your followers uses your affiliate coupon code and makes a purchase on the GreenBox website. Your follower is free to use this code UP TO TWO TIMES. These must be unique visitors, meaning someone who is not currently a GreenBox customer. You will receive compensation from this unique customer for their first TWO ORDERS. After their first two orders, this customer is recognised as a GreenBox customer. Affiliate payment is for amounts greater than £50+. If an Affiliate’s earned commission is less than £50, payment will not be made until it has reached a £50+ amount
- **3. Free Products Every month: GreenBox shall send the Affiliate one (1) free GreenBox package of any number of products of the Affiliate’s choice up to a value of £50 AS LONG AS the Affiliate has generated £250 in total new customer Revenue during the PREVIOUS MONTH
- ***4. Affiliate Personal Discount Code You as an Affiliate will receive a 30% off discount code to use at ANY TIME AS LONG AS the Affiliate has generated £500 in total new customer Revenue during the PREVIOUS MONTH. This code is for the Affiliate’s use ONLY and is NOT to be given out to anyone else. These codes are monitored and will be revoked if used by someone other than the Affiliate
- 5. Affiliate Coupon Code: As an Affiliate, you may advertise your affiliate coupon code using graphics and text links online. You may use graphics and texts provided by us or create your own as long as it is appropriate (see condition 1). You may not use your own link to make purchases
- 6. Content: Upon becoming a GreenBox Affiliate, a Google Drive folder (or similar) can be shared with you at your request. This content can be used in accordance with Affiliate’s coupon code. The Google Drive contains the following: • Generated content for you to use • GreenBox logos
- 7. Revoking Affiliate Status: Affiliation will be cancelled if this contract is broken. Affiliation can be cancelled with no warning in cases of suspected fraudulent activity. If GreenBox affiliation is revoked, you may not be able to rejoin the program in the future. Affiliation can be immediately revoked for the following reasons regarding inappropriate/unsuitable content:
- False advertisements concerning GreenBox
- Spamming using your affiliate link
- Using copyrighted materials on your website
- Harassment or intimidation of others on your website
- Content deemed to be graphic or explicit by GreenBox
- 8. Using “GreenBox”: “GreenBox” cannot be used as a part of an affiliate’s website domain, blog, Facebook account, YouTube channel, Twitter user name, Instagram handle, or any URL associated with the affiliate account
- 9. Copyright and Trademark Infringement: GreenBox reserves the rights to seek legal action against affiliates that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand
- 10. Terms of Agreement: The terms and conditions of this agreement will begin upon execution of this document and will end when your affiliate account has been terminated. The terms may be modified by us at any time. If you do not agree with any modifications, you may ask to have your affiliation cancelled
- 11. False Statements: You may not make any misleading or false statements in your campaigns. To avoid conflicts and to protect the integrity of the GreenBox brand, GreenBox reserves the right to suspend any affiliates activities and thus their commissions for phrases that GreenBox determines to be untrue or inflammatory claims of our products, services or websites
- 12. Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and GreenBox’s Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you may choose to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in GreenBox’s Affiliate Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes
- 13. Payment: GreenBox manages the payment of your commissions. You will be paid directly into your bank account. Payments will be made in the first 2 weeks of each month related to the prior month’s performance. This will only be issued for amounts greater than £50. If the balance in your account is less than £50, your payment will be processed the following payment period, or once the amount is greater than £50
- 14. Grant of Licenses
- 14.1. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the “Licensed Materials”) that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of GreenBox’s Affiliate Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of GreenBox and the goodwill associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of GreenBox
- 14.2. Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other
- 15. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
- 15.1. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
- 15.2. You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- 15.3. You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement
- 16. Limitations of Liability: WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL GREENBOX’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT
- 17. Indemnification: You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless GreenBox, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgements, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us (iv.) the loss or shut down of any social media platform including Instagram
- 18. Confidentiality: All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party
- 19. Miscellaneous
- 19.1. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and GreenBox. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section
- 19.2. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party
- 19.3. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof
- 19.4. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties
- 19.5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written
- 19.6. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement
- 19.7. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect