Everyone loves a good brownie. They’re a fudgy, rich, and delicious treat and we’ve crafted an easy-to-follow recipe for our readers below. These indulgent brownies are not only vegan, though. Each brownie also has 40mg of CBD! We’ve adapted a great recipe from Sweetest Menu and infused an OKI Everyday 600mg CBD oil into it. These are our very special vegan hemp brownies.
OKI hails from California and embodies the chill surfer culture. Just imagine indulging in one of these brownies after a long busy day, knowing it will also help you wind down before bed. Or, if you’re having friends round for dinner or drinks, cook up these vegan hemp brownies for a unique twist on this wonderful crowd pleaser.
Times and portions
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Makes 16 delicious fudgy brownies, each with 40mg CBD infused
You will need the following to make these delicious vegan hemp brownies:
- 140g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 200g caster sugar
- 50ml vegetable oil (avoid any with blended palm oil)
- 1x OKI 600mg Everyday CBD Oil Drops, 30ml
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g vegan dark chocolate (Moo Free Organic Chocolate Baking Drops are ideal)
- 240ml oat milk
- 75g vegan chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F) standard, or 160C (320F) for fan oven
- Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking paper
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the flour, cocoa powder and sugar and mix
- Separately, take a second glass bowl and melt the 200g dark chocolate over boiling water
- Add the oil, the OKI drops, and the melted chocolate to your dry mix from Step 3. Mix until smooth
- Add the Chocolate chips to the mix
- Transfer mixture to your baking paper lined tin and bake for 25-30 minutes. You’ll know they’re definitely done if a skewer comes out clean
And you’re done! It really is that simple. We hope you enjoy these delicious vegan hemp brownies with your friends and family. They’re a great way to add CBD to a daily routine or boost your existing CBD intake (plus they taste delicious..). Be sure to tag @greenboxlife in your creation on Instagram!